Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

S.C.: Opponents of illegal immigration to rally at Statehous

Opponents of illegal immigration to rally at Statehouse on Monday
    Staff report
    Saturday, March 8, 2008

Americans Have Had Enough Coalition, along with several other state groups, will meet at noon Monday at the Statehouse for a rally against illegal immigration.

The groups have banded together as the "South Carolina Coalition on Immigration Control" while the Legislature works out the final details of a reform plan. The rally will take place on the north steps of the capitol building at Main and Gervais streets in Columbia.

Critics say the Legislature's plan for dealing with illegal immigration won't be tough enough. House and Senate negotiators expect to have a final bill ready early next week for consideration by the full bodies.

Legislators and candidates for office also are expected to attend, according to the Americans Have Had Enough Coalition. The coalition is looking for the Legislature to adopt a reform plan similar to the one recently passed in Arizona.

www.charleston.net
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I don't live in S.C. but I wish I could be there to help support the effort. I did find a good way to help out in S.C. anyway. There's a real enforcement only candidate running against Lindsissy Grahamnesty who needs support to get on the ballot before the end of March. His name is Tim Carnes and can be found at his link on www.dumplindsey.org It is very important that we remove Lindsey Grahamnesty from that Senate seat. Mr. Carnes can use all the help he can get.

I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR SOUTH CAROLINA TO ACT!

When LIndsay Graham chose to spit in the face of the good folks in South Carolina who still had a hard time getting jobs lost when textile mills closed down, it was my pleasure to help shut down the US Senate phone system.

It was also my pleasure to write every Republican group operating throughout the state of South Carolina to protest Graham's disloyalty. Others also called and emailed them which resulted in the resignation of 3 or 4 heads of these organizations who put PEOPLE ABOVE PARTY!

NO MATTER WHERE YOU LIVE, PLEASE LET THESE GROUPS KNOW THEY HAVE OUTSIDE SUPPORT...........WE WILL ALL BENEFIT FROM THEIR ACTIONS.