Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I just eMailed all of them:

To All Concerned:

I am ashamed that this is even an issue in our beautiful town. You elected officials should be ashamed also. Slowly, but surely, some of you have made sure that San Diego, California and the United States of America, is sold out it's citizens to pander to hate groups like La Raza whose motto is "For the Race-everything, for those outside the Race-nothing."

Any elected official who supports such a "holiday" is not only a sell out, but a traitor. In case this never makes the paper-I have taken liberty to forward this information to each and every person I know. So far the response has been disgust, shock and outrage.

Please people, come to your senses and shoot this one down. Not only is this a waste of time for San Diegans, but it promotes separtism and shows favortism.

We are being overrun by illegals here and it seems that none of you have to live near them. PLEASE STOP HANDING OUR COUNTRY OVER TO THESE PEOPLE! THIS IS AMERICA DAMN IT-KEEP THE HOLIDAYS AMERICAN!!!!!!!!!!

Have a happy Fourth of July,

(Name removed)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That's why we refer to San Diego as Mexico's Finest City.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

I sent this to the SD Mayor and City Council too (the email that I received from STOP SPP, and forwarded as an email to the SD Mayor and City Council, is completely linked on every one of the points).

Top 10 reasons the San Diego City Mayor and Council should NOT grant a "day of honor" to La Raza, an openly racist, brown supremacy group.

10. La Raza supports driver's licenses for illegal aliens.
    9. La Raza supports in-state tuition discounts for illegal alien students that are not available to law-abiding US citizens and law-abiding legal immigrants.
    8. La Raza opposes cooperative immigration enforcement efforts between local, state, and federal authorities.
    7. La Raza sponsors militant ethnic nationalist charter schools subsidized by your public tax dollars, including the "Aztlan Academy" in Tucson, AZ, the Mexicayotl Academy in Nogales, AZ, and Academia Cesar Chavez Charter School in St. Paul, Minn.
    6. La Raza gives mainstream cover to a poisonous subset of ideological satellites, led by Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlan, or Chicano Student Movement of Aztlan (MEChA), which the late GOP Rep. Charlie Norwood rightly characterized as "a radical racist group…[and] one of the most anti-American groups in the country, which has permeated U.S. campuses since the 1960s, and continues its push to carve a racist nation out of the American West."
    5. La Raza opposes a secure fence on the southern border.
    4. Former La Raza president Raul Yzaguirre, Hillary Clinton's Hispanic outreach advisor said this:

"US English is to Hispanics as the Ku Klux Klan is to blacks." He was referring to US English the nation's oldest, largest citizens' action group dedicated to preserving the unifying role of the English language in the United States.

La Raza also pioneered Orwellian open-borders Newspeak and advised the Mexican government on how to lobby for illegal alien amnesty while avoiding
    3. La Raza is currently leading a smear campaign against staunch immigration enforcement leaders and has called for TV and cable TV networks to keep immigration enforcement proponents off the airwaves–in addition to pushing for Fairness Doctrine policies to shut up their foes.
    2. La Raza has consistently opposed post-9/11 national security measures at every turn.
    1. The National Council of La Raza means The National Council of "The Race," for God's sake.

Their signature slogan, chanted at pro-illegal alien rallies from coast to coast, is "La raza unida nunca sera vencida."
    "A united [Hispanic] race will never be defeated."

What possible good will come out of a city council or GOP presidential candidate giving legitimacy and credibility to a sovereignty-undermining, assimilation-rejecting, law-defying group that calls itself "The Race?"
    Victor Davis Hanson: the terms "illegal" and "amnesty."

--
    STOP SPP is a non-partisan group of citizens concerned over ...
    the creation of the NORTH AMERICAN UNION.
    This will dismantle USA as we know it today.

Think I will call that list tomarrow and let them know how I feel!
    I hope the people of San Diego wake up!
    My wife wanted me to take her there, but as of now it's off until this is put down.....
    AMERICA WAKE UP!

Quote Originally Posted by Go Home
    Think I will call that list tomarrow and let them know how I feel!
    I hope the people of San Diego wake up!
    My wife wanted me to take her there, but as of now it's off until this is put down.....
    AMERICA WAKE UP!
    Tomorrow is the 4th. no offices are open.
    take the list with you and CALL monday and early tuesday if you can,

FYI Rick Roberts talks about this in the last 10 minutes of his third hour show, and im sure in the 4th hour, however i have not had the chance to listen to it but hes pissed.

he even took a call from an american with mexican heritage at the end of hour three and this man said he was in no way pleased with giving "the race" any kind of special day, because as he said at the end, what good does it do for people like him who are US citizens and obey the laws.caller agreed with rick and said "what a waste"

http://www.760kfmb.com/podcast/rick/
    click on podcast on the left then click on hour three. and scroll ahead towards the end of hour

Roger Hedgecock had the mayor on his show today.
    Roger was attempting to explain some of his own encounters with this group and what all they advocate but the mayor brushed him off. The mayor said the group has settled down and do not advocate open borders, said he'd been to their website. Said the group does a lot to help people, how McCain and Obama are going to attend their convention also (like that makes a diff?). Roger also said there may be a huge backlash from this action. The mayor said perhaps he was right. Roger was shocked. They went back and forth for about 10 min and had to agree to disagree. Roger said he was getting a stomach ache from it. He tried!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Im listening to hour 4 of Ricks show now. He's pissed and so am I. This is such a disaster!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There are only three more days to weigh in on this. Please lend a hand, and then pass it on. Let's practice winning!!

Councilmember Scott Peters District 1
    Council President Scott Peters
    E-mail: scottpeters@sandiego.gov
    Telephone: (619) 236-6611
    From North County (85 484-3808
    Fax: (619) 236-6999

Councilmember Kevin Faulconer District 2
    E-mail: kevinfaulconer@sandiego.gov
    Telephone: (619) 236-6622
    Fax: (619) 236-6996

Councilmember Toni Atkins District 3
    E-mail: toniatkins@sandiego.gov
    Telephone: (619) 236-6633
    Fax: (619) 595-1481

Councilmember Tony Young District 4
    E-mail: anthonyyoung@sandiego.gov
    Phone: (619) 236-6644
    Fax: (619) 236-7273

Councilmember Brian Maienschein District 5
    E-mail: bmaienschein@sandiego.gov
    Telephone: (619) 236-6655
    From North County:
    (85 673-5304
    Fax: (619) 238-0915

Councilmember Donna Frye District 6
    E-mail: donnafrye@sandiego.gov
    Telephone: (619) 236-6616
    Fax: (619) 236-7329

Council President Pro Tem Jim Madaffer District 7
    E-mail: jmadaffer@sandiego.gov
    Phone: (619) 236-6677
    Fax: (619) 238-1360

Councilmember Ben Hueso District 8
    E-mail: benhueso@sandiego.gov
    Telephone: (619) 236-6688
    Fax: (619) 231-7918

JerrySanders@sandiego.gov; scottpeters@sandiego.gov; kevinfaulconer@sandiego.gov; toniatkins@sandiego.gov; anthonyyoung@sandiego.gov; bmaienschein@sandiego.gov; donnafrye@sandiego.gov; jmadaffer@sandiego.gov; benhueso@sandiego.gov;

Mayor Jerry Sanders
    District 1 Council President Scott Peters
    District 2 Councilmember Kevin Faulconer
    District 3 Councilmember Toni Atkins
    District 4 Councilmember Tony Young
    District 5 Councilmember Brian Maienschein
    District 6 Councilmember Donna Frye
    District 7 Council President Pro Tem Jim Madaffer
    District 8 Councilmember Ben Hueso

I emailed everyone on your list Buzzm1. I hope it helps.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thanks bb!! Let's win one for the Gipper!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast