Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SANCTUARY CITY Mayor Newsom weds TV actress in Montana

Really happy for the mayor and his new married life, off to Africa for a vacation away from the worries of his SANCTUARY City!

A father and his sons in San Francisco driving home become targets of ILLEGALS and were murdered because of the greed of "our" Elitist Politicians and their Elitist Contributors in search of "cheap labor" to help their "bottom line"!

While the mayor is off to Africa enjoying his time he has helped to leave "Our" FAMILIES at the mercy of ILLEGALS and their Anchor Babies being murdered, raped, infected with disease, or robbed. We can see the results of the ILLEGAL invasion in our courts every day! But NOT to worry the Chamber of Commerce will get their "cheap labor" increasing "their privatized" PROFITS while socializing the "benefits" for their ILLEGALS on the back of United States Citizens, thanks to Bush, the Congressional Leadership(?), and local elected and appointed officials!!

Mayor, Please have fun!

A lot of PRO MAYOR comments at the end of the article!

http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx/?news ... &GT1=28103

What is wrong with this nutty Mayor
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Nutty is not a word I would use to describe this guy. Those words that I would will not qualify as polite enough to be broadcast and I would hate to get on the short end of the stick by the ACLU and US Chamber of Commerce. Politely, as long as this mayor is in Africa, isn't there any way to get him to just stay there?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I heard there is going to be a rally on the steps of City Hall in SF on Wed, July 30, TO ASK THE MAYOR TO STEP DOWN. Do they know that he won't even be there? They should reschedule this for when he comes back!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

IF AN ARTICLE IS WORTH POSTING IT IS WORTH PRINTING DOING OTHER WISE SLOWS DOWN THE PROCESS FOR THE READERS. BE CONSIDERATE.

Jennifer Siebel and Gavin Newsom San Francisco Mayor Newsom weds TV actress in Montana

July 27, 2008, 12:52 AM EST

STEVENSVILLE, Mont. (AP) -- San Francisco Mayor Gavin Newsom took a break from his busy job and gubernatorial ambitions to marry TV actress Jennifer Siebel on Saturday at Siebel's parents' Montana ranch.

It is the 34-year-old Siebel's first marriage and the second for Newsom, who divorced legal analyst Kimberly Guilfoyle in March 2006.

Newsom met Siebel in October 2006 and they have been together ever since. Siebel was at Newsom's side when he was sworn in for his second term as mayor in January. She also stood by him after he publicly admitted to having had an affair with a staff member's wife and a drinking problem.

U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi traveled to Montana to attend the wedding as did other friends and family.

Siebel is an actress who has appeared in the NBC television series "Life" and who attended Stanford Business School.
    The 40-year-old mayor and his new bride will honeymoon in Africa.

Copyright 2008 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sorry Richard in the future I also will strive to be perfect, please forgive me.

Siebel is an actress who has appeared in the NBC television series "Life" and who attended Stanford Business School.
    I was wondering what kind of fool would marry Gavin Newsome. It figures she is an "actress". Those people just love open borders and the free flow of illegal immigrants.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

My only surprise---is---

My only surprise---is---I expected he would marry a man!!!!!

Well it doesn't say much for her intelligence does it?
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    I heard there is going to be a rally on the steps of City Hall in SF on Wed, July 30, TO ASK THE MAYOR TO STEP DOWN. Do they know that he won't even be there? They should reschedule this for when he comes back!
    YES THERE WILL BE A RALLY. I THOUGHT AT FIRST IT SHOULD BE RESHCEDULED TOO. BUT ON SECOND THOUGHT IT SHOULD PROCEED.

PART OF THE FOCUS COULD BE THAT AS SAN FRANCISCO IS BESEIGED BY DANGEROUS ILLEGALS, THE MAYOR IS LIVING IT UP IN AFRICA.....UNTOUCHED BY THE SANCTUARY CITY POLICIES.

ALSO THE RALLY IS TO REVERSE THE SANCTUARY CITY POLICY. THIS REALLY ADDRESSES THE ENTIRE LEADERSHIP OF THE CITY OF SAN FRANCISCO.

ANOTHER RALLY CAN TAKE PLACE AT A LATER DATE. THERE CAN BE MANY RALLIES.