Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: 'Sanctuary' Granting Officials May Be Prosecuted

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Judy wrote (excerpt):

These churches aiding and abetting illegal aliens aren't doing this for "good deeds'. They're doing it for money. Donations from drug-cartels and drug-cartel backed illegal aliens. It's why the Catholic Church sides with illegal aliens instead of citizens. It's all about the money, not "good deeds".
    It does have something to do with money, but not in the way you mean. This is not something that can be blamed on the "drug-cartels". There are a couple of reasons this is happening and the cartels have absolutely nothing to do with it.

The Catholic Church has been losing American citizen patronage for decades, which does seriously effect their ability profit from donations. Therefore, the illegal influx of folks from South America that actively practice the Catholic faith is basically the answer to a prayer for the church. It all boils down to the ability of keeping the church pews filled. That's the primary reason.

Secondly, as hard as it may be for some to believe, I do believe the Church, being misguided as it is, actually believe they're doing the right thing by offering guidance and sanctuary for the down-trodden. They're basically following their tenent (doctrine).

Do I find their actions acceptable? Of course not. No man ... or church for that matter ...... is above the law.

My reason for responding to this is because I think it's important that we not simplify things by attempting to blame everything on the drug cartels. While they are a nasty, evil, murderous group, they're not responsible for all our woes where illegal immigration is concerned. The various cartels are sinful criminal organizations taking advantage of our weaknesses. Hopefully, now that Trump is going to assume office many of our weaknesses will diminish. First and foremost is a serious improvement of our border security and the actual enforcement of our immigration laws as written.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yeah, it is hard to believe, which is why I don't believe it.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12