Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Santa Clause Is Hiring Illegal Aliens

Link

Today, Santa Clause declared that many children would not receive presents this year due to a labor shortage at the North Pole. Santa insisted that he needed “immigrant� labor because of “jobs that even Elves wouldn’t do.�

But how can this be? The Elves have done these jobs throughout history and they’ve always made the Christmas deadline. Well, it turns out that Santa isn’t the giving fellow he used to be.

“Those damn Elves wanted a 3% pay increase every year,� Santa said. “Over time that adds up, I’d rather hire an immigrant, pay them under the table and cheat on my taxes. Ho! Ho! Ho!�

But what about the Elves, Santa. Don't they have families to feed?

“Screw them; I have to think about what is best for me. Besides, everyone else is doing it, why can’t I�

VIDEO
    Quick Time or Windows
    Link

BOYCOTT COMMERCIAL CHRISTMAS!!

"All I Want for Christmas Is My Country Back!!

Just do it people. Just say no more. Make this the year Christmas saved the United States.

Bust these Globalists 4th Quarter Reports which means their End of the Year Reports which means their entire 2005 ANNUAL REPORT.

Get all these Traitors running these corporations fired for their poor revenues and earnings.

Won't that feel good?

Yeeeah!!

Make this the month, make next week the week, make Christmas the day you GOT YOUR WAY!!

These people do not deserve your money. They are using it to destroy your life; your freedoms; your liberties; your nation; and the future of your family and every other American Citizen.

DON'T SPEND, SAVE!!

It's now or never.

Just do it. It'll be the Best Christmas of Your Life because you did something important, the most important thing a citizen can do...you stood up for your fellow countrymen and your nation against one of the greatest evils of the world....Globalists!

M E R R Y

C H R I S T M A S

A M E R I C A

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

By watching the video, I understand how Santa can afford that new 4 door pickup!
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"