Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by dep0rt
    I really like her. As someone who has been through some Alaskan winters, I can relate to her hobbies of snowmachining, hunting, and ice fishing! I never did work on the north slope like her husband does and I'm still a chechaquo. Can't wait to get back to AK.

I noticed there is a guy from Big Lake on here, I've stayed with relatives over in the Meadow Lakes area of Wasilla.
    Now we have a true Looney Tunes ticket- McCain as Wile E. Coyote and Palin as Elmer Fudd.

Isn't Alaska one of the latest conquests of the mexican government (mexican consulate setting up shop)? Yet she has failed to state her position on immigration because, Alaska is ,"thousands of miles from the Mexican border." This is a poor excuse in order to avoid expressing her opinion publically. Being "pretty" means little to me when someone is asking for my vote to assume the most powerful position in the free world ( number two in her case). Being "smart' and on the wrong side of issues also does little to peak my interest. We have plenty of those politicans out there as well.

If the mexican consulate can find Alaska, don't you think illegals can as well? What's your position Governor? Although it probably won't matter much since McCain is die hard pro-amnesty anyway...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wonder if she ever takes her hair out of that bun.....?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345