Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

what a pathetic and pittifull bunch of weenies

We have seen their National Day of Non Compliance before. They evidently didn't learn that it only angers American citizens. I am afraid they don't realize that they are pushing the limit. The climate in America is not as tolerant as it was.

Banned
    Illegals don't carry ID's anyway. If they do, they are forged or stolen ID's. So what do they think they are going to accomplish. Sheriff Joe is not a stupid man- they tried this before and his men only make arrests when the law is broken.

They are stupid. In Arizona you are not required to carry ID unless you are driving and then you have to have a drivers license. You are only required to give the police officer your name so they won't give a dam if they don't have ID unless the name they give comes up with no record found. Then that gives them reasonable suspicion to go on to additional questions to determine their identity that ultimately leads to their legal status being questioned. They think they are so smart but they are so ignorant if they think they just put police officers out on the streets with no clue on the state laws. These police officers will dot their "I's" and cross their "T's". But yes, I do agree it will be legal citizens who will try and test the law by not carrying ID and causing some reason for a police officer to have to have contact with them. They just will probably find themselves ending up with a misdemeanor citation for their troubles because cops will be careful to have documentation (ticket) to show what their lawful contact reason was for. In the past they may have let a person walk without a citation but now I bet everybody gets some form of a ticket to show lawful police stop so they don't get accused of racial profiling.
    "Where is our democracy if the federal government can break the laws written and enacted by our congress on behalf of the people?"

Banned
    For any lawful contact with police they can be ask for ID , If they are driving with no license , Oh Well , Impound fees are not cheap

Keep in mind these animals like to spit , throw things and break all sorts of civil laws

I just hope our side has a presence , the reconquistas cannot control themselves and it could get ugly

I hope they do arrest a bunch , They think they can bring anarchy to this country and get away with it , this isn't one of their banana republics.

Banned
    PatriotAZGUY:

That is exactly what I was trying to say, but you said it SO Much BETTER!
    Thank You!

Re: You can not

Quote Originally Posted by Tbow009
    You can not force yourselves on our nation and our people.

You can not get a voice in our political system by sneaking into our country, insulting us, threatening us, and making demands.

You can not have your way no matter how much you cry, scream, or jump up and down in a tantrum.
    YOU ARE SO RIGHT, AND I'M DAMN WELL SICK AND TIRED OF THEM STEALING WHAT DON'T BELONG TO THEM. CIVL RIGHTS MY @SS. HOW CAN YOU HAVE ANY RIGHTS WHEN YOU ARE IN THE COUNTRY ILLEGAL

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    For any lawful contact with police they can be ask for ID , If they are driving with no license , Oh Well , Impound fees are not cheap

Keep in mind these animals like to spit , throw things and break all sorts of civil laws

I just hope our side has a presence , the reconquistas cannot control themselves and it could get ugly

I hope they do arrest a bunch , They think they can bring anarchy to this country and get away with it , this isn't one of their banana republics.
    WHAT GETS ME IS THE FACT THAT THEY COME HERE AND MAKE DEMANDS OF THE U.S.A. AND MARCH IN OUR STREETS AND YELL AND SHOUT OUT THEIR DEMANDS, BUT THEY WON'T DO IT IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY. NOW HOW ODD IS THAT

Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts

WHAT GETS ME IS THE FACT THAT THEY COME HERE AND MAKE DEMANDS OF THE U.S.A. AND MARCH IN OUR STREETS AND YELL AND SHOUT OUT THEIR DEMANDS, BUT THEY WON'T DO IT IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY. NOW HOW ODD IS THAT
    They don't do it because they'd probably get machine gunned.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am sick and tired of illegal aliens and their demands! It only intensifies my resentment toward them.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast