Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The law is doing exactly what it was intended to do!

Excellent!

If the federal law had been enforced since 1986, we would not be in this mess!
    Travis and Crockett, are flopping in their graves

I KNEW IT, THEY ARE NOT LEAVING THE COUNTRY ALL TOGEETHER. THEY ARE JUST LIKE ROACHES, WHEN YOU RUN THEM OUT OF ONE PLACE, THEY TAKE UP RESIDENCE IN ANOTHER STATE. I TELL YOU THAT IS EXACTLY HOW ROACHES DO, WHEN YOU SPRAY FOR THEM IN ONE ROOM OF A HOUSE, THEY MOVE TO ANOTHER PART OF THE SAME HOUSE THATS WHY ITS GOING TO TAKE THE REST OF THE LOWER 48 TO ENACT THE ARIZONA LAW

This is wonderful! Now Arizona schools will start scoring high on tests nationwide. Real teachers can teach. Students wouldn't have to suffer, they have more concentration on their studies. Quality of studying will improve grately. The law is working! Way to go Arizonians! God Bless Gov. Brewer!
    <div>Stop the Anchor Baby project illegals used to freeload taxpaying American Citizens! </div>

Oh BooHooo, this story is enough to make me sick. RUN THEM OUT

Re: Schools: Immigrant families leaving Arizona because of 1

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62

Reports are surfacing around the Valley that illegal-immigrant families with school-age children are fleeing Arizona because of a new immigration law.

Some school officials say enough parents and students have told them they plan to leave the state this summer to indicate Hispanic enrollment could drop at some schools. But there's no way to know exactly how many illegal immigrants will depart because schools do not inquire about a student's or a family's legal status.
    Good news for Arizona's children. Their school can get back to providing a decent education without disruptions and extra expenses.

Bad news for the new capitol of Mexico, Houston, Texas......I have no doubt they are all headed to our sanctuary city.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

This is fantastic news for the state of arizona , we need MORE illegals to follow the lead of this familly and flee , flee now while you still can before we find you !!!

LOL their going to new mexico ... i remember watching on the news how new mexico is so welcoming and that they have such lax laws ... i can't wait to see how fast that changes once the crime rate and unemployment spike up ...

enjoy them ! and i hope your all prepared to pay more for your auto insurance!!

flee illeagals flee !!!

If I lived in Arizona and I read this, I'd be jumping for joy!!!

Just think how much money the State government is going to save! Think about the hospitals that might not close now. Think about the US citizens that won't be harmed or killed by illegals. This is wonderful news and yet more proof that Attrition Through Enforcement works!!

If it keeps up, I might think about moving to Arizona.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by marquis
    This is fantastic news for the state of arizona , we need MORE illegals to follow the lead of this familly and flee , flee now while you still can before we find you !!!

LOL their going to new mexico ... i remember watching on the news how new mexico is so welcoming and that they have such lax laws ... i can't wait to see how fast that changes once the crime rate and unemployment spike up ...

enjoy them ! and i hope your all prepared to pay more for your auto insurance!!

flee illeagals flee !!!
    Yeah, pretty soon we'll hear about New Mexico being in the same shape as California.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz
    If it keeps up, I might think about moving to Arizona.
    Me too! i'll be right behind you.

there is something good in a state where it puts the American citizens first and foremost.
    <div>Stop the Anchor Baby project illegals used to freeload taxpaying American Citizens! </div>

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast