Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I really like the Sonoran desert around Tucson. It's beautiful. I even contemplated moving there once, but the illegal immigration and open border situation made me re-think that. If that problem gets solved, I would once again seriously consider moving there.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    Undocumented my ass....what a crock of horse dung...They are illegal aliens....Break out the violins and tissues......Glad to see they are leaving. I am tired of my taxes going up on what little retirement pay and disability I get to pay for these third world freeloaders who use our schools, health care, other resources and pay NO taxes while struggling Americans losing their jobs and homes are forced to pay for those who violated our laws, borders, sovereignty and use stolen and fraudulent identities to take jobs and obtain benefits. Begone you thieving illegal aliens....you illegally crashed our party and it is time for you to return to your own dirty, corrupt third world toilets of countries and stop ruining ours......
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

loose funding? thats tax $$$ that wont be squandered to start with! aliens are a crushing burden on any system they infest. boo hoo my heart bleeds cheery kool ade. they aint leaving b/c of the kids education either, theyre running from the LAW like the criminals they are.

as more states take the law into thier own hands with this thing, the freeloaders will run outta easy stealing. new mexico will get swamped, and pass the same 1070 law out of sheer necessity. the tide is turnig, and its great! cant wait till illinois drops the boom on our million or so illegals, then chicago will clear out as well. days of the free lunch are over.

I'm tired of the sob stories. Illegal immigrants children born in American, need to be deported with their illegal parents. And their citizenship recended.

Identifying and deporting illegal alien dependents is just as critical as deporting the illegal working head of household.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Folks...we can see that the effects of Arizona 1070 law is having the desired impact already before it is even in affect. This is having a deterrent affect of deterring the illegal aliens who are already here and hopefully some that were thinking about coming to Arizona.

The momentum is growing as more states jump onboard in support of this law and many are ready to enact similar or carbon copy enforcement laws.

What will be extremely critical in keeping this momentum moving forward is the legal challenges against the 1070 law being upheld by the Federal courts as being legal and constitutional. We must hope and pray that the courts and judges will be able to shoulder this burden of what we know will be direct political pressure applied to them by the Federal government to side with them if they hope to advance in their career.

We must hope and pray that the judges who hear this case can make rulings on this independent of any outside influence and instead make their rulings based on the rule of law, the facts, and the US Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    For every net decline of one student, a school loses an average of $4,404 in state money.
    Statements like this one really PI$$ me off. It should say something like "citizens from every part of the state will have to pay less."
    Unfortunately Rat, all our public schools care about anymore is the almighty dollar. Students represent money in the bank and our schools are run more like a corporation than a school. No one care is kids get educated as long as they pack as many as they can into a classroom and get as many federal dollars as they can get.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

"He feels so stressed that he's not a citizen. He feels it's going to catch up to him," said Suriano, 27, who also is undocumented. "He speaks excellent English, but he feels a pressure they're going to find out what his status is here, and it's too great a weight for him."
    Awl. Pass me a kleenix.

I hope they all feel the pressure and leave!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Schools: Immigrant families leaving Arizona because of 1

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    Schools: Immigrant families leaving Arizona because of new immigration law

by Pat Kossan - May. 28, 2010 12:00 AM
    The Arizona Republic

For schools, the impact could be loss of students and, as a result, loss of state funding and parent support. The state could see savings.
    This is the illegal alien situation in a nut shell. Businesses, including schools and private employers, have been only too happy to take the money or the cost reduction that come from serving or using illegals. But everybody else suffers, being American means less and less, and our national sovereignty is eroded.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast