Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Schwarzenegger dont blame the state budget

Taxpayer: the answer to your questions are simple. I wished I could tell you that it would help going to Arnold or your senators and congressmen and women. The truth is they could care less what you think. They want the Illegal Immigrant vote so they can stay in office.

Our elected officials are determined to grant Amnesty and I believe they will do that and soon. Unless Americans show a force like the tea parties only more forceful your politicians will do as they wish.

People want to debate the issues while the world falls down around them. That will accomplish nothing. Being politically correct will accomplish nothing. We are passed debating. How do I know?

Were you asked if you wanted the bailout program? No! Were you asked if you approved the Obamas appointments? No!

Alipac and its members have fought illegal immigration for years. I am convinced every senator and congressman are fully aware of how we all feel. They have been e-mailed, faxed, talked to, written to for years and all to no avail. But soon after Obamas closed door session on illegal immigration they will grant amnesty.

Where are the poles to show how people really feel?
    We can't even get Obama to show his long form birth certificate which is called for by the US constitution. Its mandatory yet people play dead and do nothing. Obama has been indicted on treason and fraud and found guilty by two grand jury's yet you here nothing and people do nothing.

With this type of defiance and belligerent attitude displayed by our justice system and the president and his administration do you really believe they are going to listen to us about amnesty?

Not in this type of format although I do appreciate the efforts of Alipac.

Individual Taxpayer Identification Number, ITIN

Individual Taxpayer Identification Number, ITIN

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

An Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (or ITIN) is a United States tax processing number issued by the Internal Revenue Service. It is a nine-digit number that begins with the number 9 and has a 7 or 8 in the fourth digit, i.e. 9xx-7x-xxxx or 9xx-8x-xxxx.

The IRS issues ITINs to individuals who are required to have a taxpayer identification number but who do not have, and are not eligible to obtain, a Social Security Number.

ITINs are issued regardless of immigration status because both resident and nonresident aliens may have Federal tax return and payment responsibilities under the Internal Revenue Code. Individuals must have a filing requirement and file a valid federal income tax return to receive an ITIN, unless they meet an exception.

In 2006 1.4 million people used ITIN when filing taxes. Federal tax law prohibits the IRS from sharing data with other government agencies including the Department of Homeland Security, ensuring illegal immigrants that the tax information will be confidential and not be used to deport them.[1]

ITINs are also used by real estate brokers to facilitate mortgages for legal and illegal immigrants.[2]
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Taxpayerx - Welcome to ALIPAC!
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567