Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yesterday I was toalking with a friend of mine who is in LE, and he was telling me that there is a way to break the SEIU in 28 days! It has to do with getting them to perform on certain issues and have them document the progress. When they fail to do it after day 28 the union becomes nullified and is no longer valid.

So, my question is has anyone heard about how to break a union? What are the steps? Has this been done before? Who has done it?

Thanks

Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    The SEIU has declared war on Americans.
    Ain't that the truth!
    Ditto! That's exactly it!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If the AZ law goes into effect, there will not be a shortage of SOB stories about how Latinos are being persecuted, racial profiling, inhumane treatment, wrongful imprisonment, racism, etc. What they're trying to do is gain sympathy from legal Latinos, i.e., Mexicans, and gain strength in numbers.
    Illegals and their advocates DO NOT want anyone shaking their tree. They enter someone else's country illegally, cost a ton of money and expect to be treated as regular legal immigrants. That's stupid!

The mistake started 20 years ago or so when this country allowed a substantially disproportionate number of Mexican illegals to invade most states. Illegal from other ethnic groups barely cause any problems or protests. The sooner this country cleans up this solvable mess before it grows completely out of control, the better. Imagine the next generation having to deal with 30-50 million illegals everywhere!

This mess should never been allowed to happen in the first place!

"Illegal immigrants has become the code word for Latinos," Medina said.
    There they go again...acting like ITS ALL ABOUT THEM. But it is a fact that moist illegal aliens are Hispanic.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"Illegal immigrants has become the code word for Latinos," Medina said. "What we're faced right now is not a public policy debate. It is an ideological and political battle."
    Well who's fault is that (of course this idiot blames the GOP)! The majority of illegal invaders in this country are latino. That's a fact! But besides that, so called "hispanic rights groups" have done an excellent job of associatiing themselves with illegal invaders. Everytime a city or state attempts to enforce the law against illegal invaders, you guys come out, crying how these laws againt illegal immigration is all about latinos!

Militant hispanic rights groups have created this perception! I don't see any other groups protesting our laws againt illegal immigration!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I would be just as angry if 12 million Aussies invaded our shores. In fact, I would probably feel easier about speaking out because the race card couldn't be jammed at me with all the associated looks and attitudes!
    “Claiming nobody is listening to your phone calls is irrelevant – computers do and they are not being destroyed afterwards. Why build a storage facility for stuff nobody listens to?.” Martin Armstrong

Re: The race card

Quote Originally Posted by Tbow009
    Oh no...not the dreaded race card again.

/yawn
    LOL ain't that the truth!!

Guess there are no hispanic Republicans, eh?
    "

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    so called "hispanic rights groups" have done an excellent job of associatiing themselves with illegal invaders. Everytime a city or state attempts to enforce the law against illegal invaders, you guys come out, crying how these laws againt illegal immigration is all about latinos!

Militant hispanic rights groups have created this perception! I don't see any other groups protesting our laws againt illegal immigration!
    Exactly right!! The La Raza racists have created this perception, not Americans.

Immigrants and Latinos have to be more politically empowered to fight back against the GOP, he argued.

"We have to show that immigrant bashing is the path to permanent minority status," he said.
    Actually, non-enforcement of Immigration law and/or an Amnesty would be "the path to permanent minority status" for the GOP and conservationism in general.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12