Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I had already emailed Frist several weeks ago on his regular website and told him that, if he ever HOPED to run for President, he had better not buy into Bush's AMNESTY plan. I still haven't had time to watch Hannity and Colmes but I would bet my last cent that Frist is just putting forth whatever Bush tells him to put forth. He is another PUPPET and I can't even stand to LOOK at him.

I will check out his blog and give them a piece of my mind.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I sent this letter to Senator Frist:

I was very disappointed in your interview last night on Hannity and Colmes when you discussed the issue of illegal immigration. While I agree with you that we need to secure our borders and strictly enforce our immigration laws, but yet you just like Bush continue to spew this non-sense that we need a guest worker plan for illegal immigrants. You also went on to boast about how we are dependent upon illegal alien labor. Not one time did I hear you mention about the plight of American workers who can't find a job and have been displaced by these illegal workers. Not one time did I hear you mention how these corrupt corporations exploit these illegal workers to drive down the wages and the working conditions to earn a profit. I didn't hear in your plan how you plan to go about punishing the businesses that hire illegals if you plan on doing that at all. I'm sure you are aware that no employer was fined last year for hiring illegals and we all know that's the big reason why most of the illegals are here. How can you even fathom solving the problem of illegal immigration without taking away the biggest incentive for them to be here? How can you even fathom rewarding those who broke our immigration laws and thumbed their noses at our sovereignty with jobs, visas, green cards, etc when we have millions of Americans who desperately need a job and can't find one that will pay a wage above the poverty line? We have hundreds of thousands of citizens in New Orleans alone who lost their jobs due to the hurricane and now have been displaced by illegal workers because President Bush shamefully waived the Davis/Bacon laws to appease Vicente Fox. Why haven't you said one word about that?

In case you have been living inside the Beltway for too long, let me offer you some advice. The American people are sick and tired of the charade. We are the ones who put you in power and yet all you can think about is what you can do for the illegal aliens. The illegal aliens did not put you in power, the American people did. You need to listen to us. We don't want to give the illegals another guest worker program. We don't need another guest worker program when millions of Americans are unemployed. We have enough work visas and green cards being handed out to millions of foreigners per year and we don't even monitor when those visas expire and that's bad enough. Now you want to enact a guest worker bill that will surely displace more American workers, drive down the working wages and the program will surely be racked with fraud by illegal aliens who will try every trick in the book to take advantage of the amnesty. Enough! We don't need these illegals here. We can do these jobs without them just like we did before they got here. Give American workers a chance and give them a fair wage so they can live with some dignity. That is your job Senator. Securing our borders and solving this immigration mess would vastly stimulate the economy and put millions of Americans back to work earning a meaningful wage. Not to mention it would save the taxpayers billions per year. You know this.

Stop the insanity. Securing our borders and enforcing our immigration laws is the only answer. This isn't a complicated, comprehensive or complex issue. We all know those are code words to try to fool the American people into accepting another amnesty. Stop rewarding criminals. Guest worker programs have a major history of failure. Bracero was a major failure. The 86 amnesty by Reagan was a failure, 245 amnesty was a failure. The only thing amnesty or guest worker programs have done is encourage more illegal immigration. We don't need a debate, we don't need any new laws, we need to enforce the laws we got and the only thing the Senate needs to do is give the border patrol and ICE the resources they need to do their jobs.

Illegal aliens do not contribute anything to the economy. They don't bring anything positive to the table. They are nothing, but criminals who put a heavy strain on our economy and they need to be immediately deported. The numbers don't lie. Billions are wasted every year providing health care, education, incarceration for crimes, social benefits, homes, etc for illegal aliens. The illegal aliens get benefits that we the citizens of American can't get. Illegal aliens get free health care in the emergency rooms while we the citizens who can afford health insurance have to pay a high premium and those who can't afford it have to pay a hefty hospital bill. Why should these illegals get a free ride? Not only do they get all these benefits, but they don't pay taxes either. Man I wish I could have it so easy. What message does this send to legal immigrants who come here the right way when we reward the illegal aliens with every benefit in the book? Do we want to send a message to the rest of the world that our laws are worthless and we are a lawless country?

Why should these corrupt employers get a free ride too? They not only pay these illegals dirt poor wages, but they also don't provide any benefits and when an illegal gets hurt and goes to the emergency room, the taxpayers are forced to pay for the illegals health care and many hospitals in California have been forced to close because of this. Oh and these employers don't have to pay taxes for the illegal aliens they employ either. The only people that are benefiting from this immigration mess are the illegals, the employers and the politicians who accept the campaign dollars to keep the borders open and the feds off of the illegals and employers back. Are you one of those politicians that I'm talking about? The taxpaying American workers are the ones who are getting the shaft.

Your plan on this issue should be simple. Put troops on our borders and keep them there until you can train enough border patrol agents to take over. You have plenty of troops overseas who aren't fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan who can do this. Then you need to dry up the jobs. You need to give the border patrol and ICE the funds to strictly enforce immigration laws at the workplace. Then and this is the most important thing so pay attention. You need to severely punish the employers that hire these illegal workers. I'm not talking about a softball fine either. My suggestion would be (and this is harsh so you might want to desensitize your liberal eyes when you read this) to fine every employer who hires illegals 2 million dollars per illegal, then you need to arrest that employer and shut his business down and that employer needs to serve a jail term of 10 years minimum and his business should be shut down permanently and his business license should be yanked for the duration of his prison sentence. Then the businesses should be forced to pay for all of the benefits the illegals have been provided including health care. That will take away the incentive for employers to hire illegals and force the illegals to self deport and force the employers to hire legal workers instead. Then finally you need to make sure that illegals aren't receiving any benefits including drivers licenses, social security, the right to vote, welfare, food stamps, etc. If states thumb their noses at federal law then they need to be stripped of all federal funding. Stop treating these violators with kids gloves.

Those who openly aide and abet illegals including groups like the ACLU, Maldef and the like should all be shut down under RICO and those involved should be jailed and have all of their assets seized. Why are you allowing these radical anti American groups to operate with impunity?

This isn't rocket science. All illegals should be deported, no exceptions and that includes all races, white, black, brown, doesn't matter. May I remind you that you just like every politician swore an oath to protect this country from all enemies foreign and domestic and you swore to provide us with a republican form of government and to protect us from an invasion (that's in the constitution, remember what that is?) and right now we are experiencing an illegal alien invasion. That's 3 million per year Senator. That's an invasion any way you slice it. The way I see it, you and every politician from both parties in all three branches of government have failed the people. You know what we want and you haven't been listening. You still don't listen. If you want to hold onto power and you want the Republicans to continue to hold onto their majority then you and your party better stop the charade and better start listening to what we have to say or you and your cohorts will sooner or later find yourselves out of work. The time for talking is over; the time for appeasing the illegals is over. The time for action is now. Talk means nothing, only actions matter and we the people are watching and we are pissed off. Remember that. I hope you read this and don't file this in the round bin. I know how you guys in DC operate. Either do the job you were elected to do or we can vote you out and replace you with someone who will get the job done or force you to resign through constant public pressure. Either your with us or with the illegal aliens. The choice is yours.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Dman1200--OUTSTANDING LETTER TO FRIST!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

SUPERB LETTER, DMAN!! ABSOLUTELY SUPERB!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

And, below is MY letter to Senator Frist!

was most disappointed in your interview with Hannity and Colmes last night. It is patently obvious to me that you have no intention of correcting the mess we have in this country caused by the HUGE influx of illegal immigrants.

You sound like the White House mouthpiece and that is just not what we need or WANT in this country. The American people have spoken--LOUD AND CLEAR--on this issue and no amount of SPIN is going to convince us that your "plan" is not AMNESTY--PURE AND SIMPLE. We do not need any more debate. We do not need any more laws. All we need and all we DEMAND of our representatives is that you make sure that the government agencies responsible for controlling our borders are provided with EVERY ASSET that they need to do their job. That includes adding more ICE agents, more Border Patrol agents, more prison beds on the border to hold the ones that are caught until they can be deported, more immigration employees who would be charged with tracking down the almost 4 MILLION people who are here on expired Visas.

This is a simple plan and we don't need our representatives complicating what should be a simple strategy. ENFORCE the LAWS OF OUR COUNTRY. Make sure that every resource both in manpower and money is made readily available to the agencies who are responsible for the security of our nation.

I speak for myself as well as MANY of my friends when I say that we will NOT vote for one more politician who hedges on this issue. We will not support anyone who runs for office unless they see that we do NOT need a guestworker program. We need to make sure that every American who is without a job has one. AND, that they have a job that pays a DECENT wage.

It is obvious what the White House wants. Bush made that perfectly clear when he waived the Davis Bacon act in the Katrina areas AND waived the requirements for documentation to prove that a person was in our country legally. This is nothing but PANDERING to Vicente Fox and putting MANY Americans out of jobs. We don't want to hear that Americans won't do the jobs that these illegals will do because that is just not true. Americans won't do these jobs for MENIAL wages because they don't choose to live 20 or 30 to a house. They also don't seem to know how to play the welfare system like the Mexicans do so they have to have a living wage.

The only debate that Congress needs to have is where to find the funds to do the job. Very simple. Very easy. You could start by rescinding your recent vote to increase your own salaries while we are bankrupting the country and while Americans are either without jobs or working jobs that have impossibly low pay and NO benefits. I don't know how, in good conscience, Congress could have voted themselves a raise when this country is carrying the largest deficit in its history.

Stop the CHARADE and GET TO WORK. Bring the National Guard home from the Middle East and let them do the job they were charged with--protecting AMERICA'S borders.

Dear Senator Frist,

I watched your interview on Hannity and Colmes and while I am glad you took the time to visit the border and see some illegal aliens flooding into the country, I am not pleased with the agenda you outlined. It came across if you don't mind my saying so as Wishy Washy and here is why I think so. We already have all the laws we need to secure our nation; protect our labor market from illegal labor manipulation; and to stop this illegal immigration nonsense in its tracks.

So, what is the problem? What do we need to "debate" in February? Why are our current laws being ignored by this Executive Branch? Why are you and other members of the US Congress under the belief that we want to "re-negotiate" our laws to accommodate a handful of illegal employers at the expense of millions of hard-working American Citizens?

Secure the borders....it's your job.

Enforce existing immigration law....it's your job.

Tell the President....if he doesn't do his Duty, you'll Impeach him.

Very simple.

Thank you for considering my thoughts and opinions on this Number One Issue plaguing the United States and the American People.

I'm a life-time Republican.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

A copy of what I submitted to the VOLPAC website;

Senator Frist;

Sir, you say, "The time has come for meaningful reform ... reform that looks to the future.

This country MUST do a better job enforcing our borders. And we will.

Why should we believe that you have any intention of doing more now than you have previously?

Allow me to analyze the Presidents radio broadcast for you.

President Bush>>This week I signed into law a bill that supports our ongoing efforts to defend our homeland.<<

Really? How nice because the President has held the door wide open for the illegal invasion from Day One. Is he still going to leave the windows open? You bet he is.

President Bush>> To defend this country, we have to enforce our borders. When our borders are not secure, terrorists, drug dealers, and criminals find it easier to sneak into America. My administration has a clear strategy for dealing with this problem: We want to stop people from crossing into America illegally, and to quickly return the illegal immigrants we catch back to their home countries.<<<

The administrations clear strategy for dealing with this problem includes allowing matricular consular cards to be used as identification. This is a card that is purchased from the Mexican government, the only verification that is required is cash in your hand. 88,000 US banks now accept this unverified ID as acceptable ID to open accounts. Our welfare offices accept it when illegal aliens apply for benefits. Our schools accept it when they register their illegal alien children for schools.

President Bush>>For the past four years, we've been implementing this strategy. To stop illegal immigrants from coming across our borders, we've added manpower, upgraded our technology, and taken the final steps necessary to complete a 14-mile barrier running along the San Diego border with Mexico. To enforce our immigration laws within our borders, we've hired more immigration agents, gone after criminal gangs, and targeted smugglers and coyotes who traffic in human beings. We are getting results: Since 2001, we have removed more than 4.8 million illegal immigrants from the United States, including more than 300,000 with criminal records.<<

If the administration was actually concerned with terrorists, drug dealers, and criminals they would have secured the borders by the end of September 2001. If we are fighting a war here at home then we should do it. If thousands of men and women must volunteer their time to bring this issue forth by actually going down to the border and acting as eyes and ears for the Border Patrol AT THIS LATE DATE, then you should have a solid picture about just how effective the Bush administration has been in this issue. Yes, the Border Patrol installed portable guard booths called cyclopes, but it doesn't have enough agents to man them yet! That's right 4 1/2 years later we still need more BP Agents!

President Bush>>Our border patrol and immigration agents are doing a fine job, but we still have a problem. Too many illegal immigrants are coming in, and we're capturing many more non-Mexican illegal immigrants than we can send home. And one of the biggest reasons we cannot send them back is that we lack space in our detention facilities to hold them until they are removed. When there's no bed available, non-Mexicans who are caught entering our country illegally are given a slip that tells them to come back for a court appearance. Most never show up. And then they disappear back into the shadows of our communities. This is called "catch-and-release," and it is unacceptable. <<

America would not need more detention facilities to hold illegal aliens if the border was secure because the illegals would not be coming across in such large numbers! He has finally admitted that the "catch-and-release program" is unacceptable to the average American citizen. Polls show 80% of Americans are fed up with this fiddling around.

President Bush>>The bill I signed includes $7.5 billion that will help us address the problem of illegal immigration in two important ways. First, it provides more than $2.3 billion for the Border Patrol so we can keep more illegal immigrants from getting into the country in the first place. These funds will help us hire a thousand new border patrol agents, improve our technology and intelligence, expand and improve Border Patrol stations, and install and improve fencing, lighting, vehicle barriers, and roads along our border areas. I appreciate the help Congress has given us for our common goal of creating more secure borders.<<

President Bush>>Second, this bill also provides $3.7 billion for Immigration and Customs Enforcement so we can find and return the illegal immigrants who are entering our country. With these funds, we can expand the holding capacity of our detention facilities by 10 percent. This will allow us to hold more non-Mexican illegal immigrants while we process them through a program we call "expedited removal." This will make the process faster and more efficient. Putting more non-Mexican illegal immigrants through expedited removal is crucial to sending back people who have come here illegally. As Secretary Chertoff told the Senate this week, our goal is to return every single illegal entrant, with no exceptions. And this bill puts us on the path to do that.<<

Remember that this $12 billion dollars is BUDGETED OUT OVER 10 YEARS! Have you figured out yet if he has sincere concern for America or is he just spreading more manure?

President Bush>>As we improve and expand our efforts to secure our borders, we must also recognize that enforcement cannot work unless it's part of a comprehensive immigration reform that includes a temporary worker program. If an employer has a job that no American is willing to take, we need to find a way to fill that demand by matching willing employers with willing workers from foreign countries on a temporary and legal basis. I'll work with members of Congress to create a program that will provide for our economy's labor needs without harming American workers, and without granting amnesty, and that will relieve pressure on our borders.<<

Five years ago the wages for framers and sheetrockers was almost double what it is today thanks to employers being able to say they can't find Americans to do the job. "Thank you Mr. President for taking care of these needy immigrants" is what these unemployed Americans are saying. (SARCASM) Instead they have borrowed against their homes, canceled plans to send kids to college while readjusting their life to a lower income level. I'm certain you would be happy to do the same to support our President, wouldn't you? Have you suggested that all legislators take a wage reduction yet? I haven't seen the media report if you have, Sir.

President Bush>>A critical part of any temporary worker program is ensuring that our immigration laws are enforced at work sites. America is a country of laws; we must not allow dishonest employers to flout those laws. So we've doubled the resources for work site enforcement since 2004.<<

Did you notice there are no numbers of past enforcement? It was so minuscule even I can't recall it. It is something like four convictions. How many illegals are employed in America today? Could you do better than he has done? With your eyes closed you could!

Remember that one of Bush's goals is to "promote compassion" and get Congress and the country to "understand the broken system" that now includes an estimated 12+ million undocumented immigrants, most of them from Mexico. Remember the discussions about amnesty and matching "willing workers with willing employers? Did you take note when he crumpled the Davis-Bacon law in Louisiana and cut the wage levels?

President Bush>>We have much more work ahead of us. But the Homeland Security bill I signed this week provides vital support for our efforts to deal with the problem of illegal immigration, and make all Americans safer and more secure.

Thank you for listening.<<

Yes Senator, Thank you for listening to the facts. By the way I don't have a single voter or financial supporter to please, that is why I can state the facts. Our President hasn't done diddly squat compared to the enormity of the problem. If this situation existed in Iraq we would be losing the war instead of winning it. Don't bark about how much money he has put towards fighting illegal immigration because, in total, it doesn't amount to one hours cost of the war in Iraq.

Sir, if you want to do anything at all that will impress upon the Voters that you do care then start arresting employers of illegal aliens. Yes, enforce the existing laws. Don't make new ones! Fining and jailing those who hire lawbreakers will show us that you are serious. Anything else will be considered political mutterings by someone looking for re-election.

Great letters everyone. I enjoyed reading them. I just wanted to comment on this.

President Bush>>As we improve and expand our efforts to secure our borders, we must also recognize that enforcement cannot work unless it's part of a comprehensive immigration reform that includes a temporary worker program. If an employer has a job that no American is willing to take, we need to find a way to fill that demand by matching willing employers with willing workers from foreign countries on a temporary and legal basis. I'll work with members of Congress to create a program that will provide for our economy's labor needs without harming American workers, and without granting amnesty, and that will relieve pressure on our borders.<<
    If Bush is willing to spew this swill then I'd love to ask him this one question. Mr President if this is the case then why don't you simply end welfare for good? Get rid of it. Either there are so many job openings that you couldn't possibly fill them all with American citizens and that's why you need these illegals (I mean willing workers) and legal foreigners to fill these jobs thus we have no need for welfare or we can't get rid of welfare because there are no jobs available because the illegals and legal foreigners have taken them all. Which is it Bush?
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Boy--we should have gotten his attention with all of those excellent letters.

One comment on Bush's radio address. Did you notice he keeps referring to non MEXICAN illegals??? I find that extremely disturbing. My guess is that a HUGE majority of the illegals in the country are MEXICANS and we want ALL ILLEGALS OUT. You could sure tell he was making sure he didn't upset his good AMIGO.

BARF.

Bootsie, good observation about the other than Mexicans. DHS refers to them as OTMs. These are the ones targeted for deportation and not the Mexicans. Why? I have no earthly idea. It seems discriminatory to me, racial profiling at its highest level. An illegal is an illegal irrespective of what their nation of origin. To say that Mexicans are less of a threat than say immigrants from India, or Peru, or Nicaragua or Russia makes no sense to me. People are people and this seems racially or ethnically motivated and wrong to me. The biggest single invasion is from Mexico so it's ducking the buck to say to Mexicans, "come one come all" and to people from other nations "stay out, you're dangerous".

We need to be absolutely consistent and say "stay out, you're illegal".

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast