Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Wackident is doing everything in his power to keep from losing his best AMIGO, Judy. Plain and simple. I don't know about in your area but in mine, ALL of the ILLEGALS ARE MEXICANS--NOT OTM's. Why did he keep repeating that??

We need to start whacking Wackitator Bush.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Almost all the illegals here are Mexican. A hanful of Asians and the rest are all Mexicans. I think the reason they are focusing on the OTM's is to make it look like they are doing something when in fact the VAST NUMBERS causing the problem are all Mexicans. So if they use the OTM's to make it look like they are doing something, then in reality all the Mexicans come on in and they get their illegal population growth while in their minds appeasing the Americans.

BUT, we're far more cagey than that. We've got their number on this matter and the Wackitraitor isn't going to get by with this, no Maams, no Sirrees, by Golly....all they're going to hear is Snap (wallet closing) SLAM (phone down).

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Exactly right. The PC term OTM is a joke. Enough is enough. Hey politico a-holes, illegal is illegal period. Stop this different label garbage. If your illegal, you should be removed from the country. Why should Mexicans be exempted from this? What makes them so special? I don't get it. Whites, Blacks, Asians, Muslims, Mexicans, Latinos, who cares? If they are illegal, get rid of them. I don't care what their race is.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I really wish they would call me! That is the ADVANTAGE and the DISADVANTAGE of being an Indepedent! But, they LOVE me when the vote is close! They just don't call begging for money. LOVE IT!

Once more, Wackitator and his cronies on Capitol Hill are trying to "wool the pull" over our collective eyes! They make a huge hullabaloo about getting rid of illegals and then they slip in that OTM S..T. WE WILL NOT BE FOOLED. They're messing with the wrong bunch now.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

It is my ASTUTE observation that if we got rid of the ILLEGAL Mexicans, we wouldn't HAVE an illegal immigration problem. They think we are so STUPID.

Bootsie said "They think we are so stupid."

AND that dear ALIPAC FRIENDS is where they made their Fatal and I mean FATAL MISTAKE in this battle to enforce our laws, save our jobs and nation, and get our country back from the Claws of these DC WITCHES.

Wackident and his Wackiteers have stumped their toes by miscalculating and underestimating the American People.

IMPEACH is the first Word and REMOVE is the second.

Get our troops home; get the aliens out; clean up that rat hole in DC; and things will start looking and smelling pretty sweet from here on out!!

Remember:

Don't Spend, Save

Snap, Slam

Yeah, Bootise, it would almost be worth it for you to join our GOP Party so you could SNAP and SLAM with US. "Idea"!!!!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Agenda21ispoison---Grreeeaaat Letter to The Frist!!!

Love your name. That's the UN Millienium Agenda 21? Pure Poison...Witches Brew if there ever was one.

That IS a great name!!

Aw, Judy. I like to play "hard to get" with those politicians. It's just SO much fun. Maybe they will make a mistake and call me wanting money anyway so I can chew them out and slam the phone in their face. Well, come to think about it, I DID slam the phone on that staffer from Dole's office after I sent that stack of form letters back with a nasty note!! Remember that??? When that youngun' called me and tried to REASON with me, I gave him an earful. I told him if his boss couldn't come up with a different letter than the 6 identical ones I had gotten to save the postage.

AND, I FINALLY got a chance to watch Hannity and Colmes and the FRIST interview. It was all y'all said and MORE. The bad thing was that I was watching it while I was TRYING to eat supper and I feel QUEAZY!!! He had me jumping up and down in my chair in the first sentence when he said it was a "HUMANITARIAN" issue!! And, then he blathered on about it being an economic issue and that his state DEPENDED on IMMIGRANT labor. He said he HOPED they were LEGAL and I was yelling at him to take a few weeks off and go home and FIND OUT. AND, then he gets to the CLINCHER--the guess what???? GUESTWORKER PROGRAM!!! Oh, but he's NOT for AMNESTY but he wants a "comprehensive guestworker program". I guess "comprehensive" means come one, come all to the good ole US of A and we will take you in. Doesn't "comprehensive" mean SWEEPING?? ALL ENCOMPASSING??? And, he was VERY evasive when Sean asked him if he meant that every illegal here would be sent back. He is such a YUCK. I just can't FORCE myself to like him. And, I think the worst part of the whole interview was the way he was acting like this was such an URGENT, PRESSING problem yet they are going to wait FOUR MONTHS to even DEBATE it??? DEBATE IT?? I still don't get what they want to DEBATE. TAKE DE BAIT, SENATOR FRIST!!! IT'S DANGLING RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES. GET THE LEAD OUT AND CLEAN UP OUR COUNTRY.

He also started rambling on about how they were going to show GREAT FISCAL RESTRAINT!!! I'm going to go try to find out exactly how much of a raise they voted for themselves for next year. Will report back.

SHOCK! I found it and posted a new thread under "General Discussion"!

I can't BELIEVE they did this just last week!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234