Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senate on the brink of insanity. Please read!

More threats in Senate this morning ...... Still more phone calls needed -- PLEASE

I know most of you are weary from phoning your Senators.

When will our requests for phone calls end?

Regretfully, not yet.

Terrible danger lurks in the Senate this morning. The typical open-borders insanity that we've come to expect from the Senate over the last decade has swept over the body again. Terrible immigration amendments are projected to be introduced and perhaps voted on this morning.

One would provide a new permanent residency card to every woman and child in the world who faces harm!! This amendment by Sen. Brownback (R-KS) would put no cap on this new category of immigration for which perhaps 1 billion people in the world would qualify!

Even though you achieved almost a miraculous victory against the AgJobs amnesty Tuesday noon, the Senators passed on voice vote and without debate late in the day an amendment that adds another 150,000 green cards for legal immigration. It was sprung on the Senate by Sen. Hutchison (R-TX) who said it would allow the U.S. to import more nurses.

With that kind of sloppiness, the Senate could pass anything today. ANYTHING!

1. Call your Senators immediately Tuesday and call until we notify you to stop

The Phone Message

We can't anticipate all the different kinds of terrible amendments that might be offered.

So, your main message probably needs to be something like:

Our country (or state) needs LESS immigration, not MORE immigration.

I'm calling to urge Senator xmxmxxm to vote NO on all amendments today that increase immigration in any form.

The Phone Numbers

Click Here
    www.NumbersUSA.com/congressinfo/

Or see the phone numbers of YOUR two Senators HERE.
    www.NumbersUSA.com/myMembers

2. Call our best ally Senators to stay vigilant

They voted with us and AGAINST cloture on both AgJobs and the Mikulski H-2B increase. They were right with the American people on both votes.

Alexander (R-TN)
    Bunning (R-KY)
    Byrd (D-WV)

Cochran (R-MS)
    Cornyn (R-TX)
    Ensign (R-NV)
    Frist (R-TN)

Grassley (R-IA)
    Inhofe (R-OK)
    Lott (R-MS)

McConnell (R-KY)
    Roberts (R-KS)
    Sessions (R-AL)

Shelby (R-AL)
    Vitter (R-LA)

But they were off the floor or not paying attention when Hutchison sneaked her 150,000 extra green cards through.

If any of these are your Senators, please call their offices with a message something like this:

Thanks for the Senator's excellent votes against the AgJobs amnesty and the Mikulski seasonal worker increase yesterday.

But Senator xmxmxmxm failed to raise objection to the Hutchison increase of 150,000 more foreign workers. That passed on a voice vote because nobody objected.

Please have your staff make sure that Senator xmxmxmxm stops any attempt at rushing through a vote on any more immigration increases today on the Iraq spending bill.

I'm calling to urge Senator xmxmxxm to vote NO on all amendments today that increase immigration in any form.

3. Urge the other anti-AgJobs allies to stop any more immigration increases

These Senators voted against us in favor of Mikulski's tripling of seasonal foreign workers. But they stuck with us on the more important AgJobs amnesty, opposing it.

Allard (R-CO)
    Allen (R-VA)
    Bennett (R-UT)

Bond (R-MO)
    Burr (R-NC)
    Chambliss (R-GA)

Coburn (R-OK)
    Collins (R-ME)
    Conrad (D-ND)

Crapo (R-ID)
    DeMint (R-SC)
    Dole (R-NC)

Dorgan (D-ND)
    Enzi (R-WY)
    Feinstein (D-CA)

Graham (R-SC)
    Gregg (R-NH)
    Hatch (R-UT)

Isakson (R-GA)
    Kyl (R-AZ)
    Murkowski (R-AK)

Rockefeller (D-WV)
    Santorum (R-PA)
    Stevens (R-AK)

Sununu (R-NH)
    Talent (R-MO)
    Thomas (R-WY)
    Thune (R-SD)

Here's a sample message for these Senators:

Thanks for the Senator's vote against the AgJobs amnesty yesterday. That was a tremendous vote for the American people.

But Senator xmxmxmxm failed to raise objection to Sen. Hutchison's increase of 150,000 more foreign workers. That passed on a voice vote because nobody objected.

Please have your staff make sure that Senator xmxmxmxm stops any attempt at rushing through a vote on any more immigration increases today on the Iraq spending bill.

I'm calling to urge Senator xmxmxxm to vote NO on all amendments today that increase immigration in any form. Our country (state) need LESS immigration, not MORE immigration.

4. Condemn Senators who voted for the AgJobs amnesty and urge them not to betray the American worker any further

These voted for AgJobs and for the Mikulski seasonal worker increase.

Akaka (D-HI)
    Baucus (D-MT)
    Bayh (D-IN)

Biden (D-DE)
    Bingaman (D-NM)
    Boxer (D-CA)

Burns (R-MT)
    Cantwell (D-WA)
    Carper (D-DE)

Chafee (R-RI)
    Clinton (D-NY)
    Coleman (R-MN)

Corzine (D-NJ)
    Craig (R-ID)
    Dayton (D-MN)

DeWine (R-OH)
    Dodd (D-CT)
    Domenici (R-NM)

Feingold (D-WI)
    Hagel (R-NE)
    Harkin (D-IA)

Inouye (D-HI)
    Jeffords (I-VT)
    Johnson (D-SD)

Kennedy (D-MA)
    Kerry (D-MA)
    Kohl (D-WI)

Landrieu (D-LA)
    Lautenberg (D-NJ)
    Leahy (D-VT)

Levin (D-MI)
    Lieberman (D-CT)
    Lincoln (D-AR)

Lugar (R-IN)
    Martinez (R-FL)
    McCain (R-AZ)

Mikulski (D-MD)
    Murray (D-WA)
    Nelson (D-FL)

Nelson (D-NE)
    Pryor (D-AR)
    Reed (D-RI)

Reid (D-NV)
    Salazar (D-CO)
    Sarbanes (D-MD)

Schumer (D-NY)
    Smith (R-OR)
    Snowe (R-ME)

Specter (R-PA)
    Stabenow (D-MI)
    Voinovich (R-OH)

Warner (R-VA)
    Wyden (D-OR)

Senator xmxmxmxm's vote yesterday for the AgJobs amnesty was another betrayal of the American worker.

Not only does Senator xmxmxmxm favor illegal foreign workers over legal American farmworkers, but he voted for the Mikulski amendment to import triple the foreign seasonal workers to take jobs from America's teenagers and lower skilled workers.

I've heard that today there will be still more votes on amendments to increase the flow of foreign labor into this country. I urge the Senator to please not sully his/her anti-American-worker record any further.

I'm calling to urge Senator xmxmxxm to vote NO on all amendments today that increase immigration in any form. Our country (state) need LESS immigration, not MORE immigration -- 14 million American workers cannot find a full-time job.

--------------------

Friends, may of our allied congressional staffers were convinced that we would lose the AgJobs vote. They really do consider our victory on that something of a miracle.

I can assure you that the AgJobs amnesty would have passed without your incredible outpouring of faxing and phoning.

You will surprise these Senators even more if you call about the kind of details in this Alert. Their staffs simply aren't used to constituents staying so close to a debate for so long.

All of America and future generations thank you for whatever you can do this morning.

-- ROY

================================================== ====

Please call your Senators today and tell them to stop bamboozling America. We need less immigration, not more immigration. Our worse nightmare came true last night while you were all sleeping, the Senate in their infinite wisdom decided to grant green cards to 150,000 foreigners on top of granting a massive foreign worker increase. Don't let these quislings of surrender get away with this. Spread the word and contact your Senator immediately before this garbage gets out of control. If the OBL has their way we will be a population of 1 billion by the end of the year. Stop the insanity!
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

YES, INSANITY and more importantly, UNDERHANDED.

I've already called our two x@&%@ and hubby is calling from the road.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

^$%##@(%&#T^@^&#(%)@&%! Senator Hutchinson!! grrr..

MY senator...and I've voted for her each and every time she's run. I called her office today and told them that I would never vote for her again and would contribute heavily to the campaign of anyone running against her. And I meant it. Does that idiot REALLY think that any of those 150,000 green cards will produce NURSES?? BS!! AND ...I wouldn't want an immigrant nurse--probably speaking little if any English--on staff if I were in the hospital.

Senator Cornyn, got flowers and praise. He hung with us all the way. Surprise!! Surprise!! Surprise!!

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

RoadRunner.......

re: nurses
    last year or the year before we SENT HOME a class of IRISH NURSING STUDENTS refusing them green cards to work here!!!

"we have too many nurses" was the reason. IRISH - ANGLO - LEGALS

spit--------spittooey on you liers & cheats
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good. More people need to call. We can't let these creeps get away with their anti American, pro surrender agenda anymore. I don't care if they have an R or a D in front of their name, any promotion of mass immigration both legal and illegal deserves for them to get booted from office.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well, I sat back and rapidly faxed all my reps this morning. It was SO EASY - just a few clicks of the mouse and VOILA! NumbersUSA is a dream, and I'm glad you guys pointed me in that direction.
    HE!D! A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares about more than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by men better than himself. ~J.S. Mills

I was afraid they wouldn't read a fax. My cell is 'no long distance' so I can call my reps as cheaply as I call next door.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Quote Originally Posted by RoadRunner
    I was afraid they wouldn't read a fax. My cell is 'no long distance' so I can call my reps as cheaply as I call next door.

RR
    Yeah, me too- especially if they all contain the same message. But then I figured who's to say they'd read their phone messages either?
    HE!D! A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares about more than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by men better than himself. ~J.S. Mills

Their aides and secretarys take down the message in shorthand. I LOVE hearing their BORED, disinterested voices when they're hearing from their REAL bosses.
    RR

Quote Originally Posted by RoadRunner
    ^$%##@(%&#T^@^&#(%)@&%! Senator Hutchinson!! grrr..

I wouldn't want an immigrant nurse--probably speaking little if any English--on staff if I were in the hospital.
    Think of the possibility of disease too!
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast