Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Senate Leaders Agree to Revive Immigration Bill

Senate Leaders Agree to Revive Immigration Bill

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/06/15/washi ... wQWEmxYypw

By ROBERT PEAR and JEFF ZELENY
    Published: June 15, 2007

WASHINGTON, June 14 — Senate Democratic and Republican leaders announced on Thursday that they had agreed on a way to revive a comprehensive immigration bill that was pulled off the Senate floor seven days ago.

The majority leader, Harry Reid, Democrat of Nevada, and the minority leader, Mitch McConnell, Republican of Kentucky, said they expected the bill to return to the floor before the Fourth of July recess.

In a joint statement, Mr. Reid and Mr. McConnell said: “We met this evening with several of the senators involved in the immigration bill negotiations. Based on that discussion, the immigration bill will return to the Senate floor after completion of the energy bill.â€

[quote]Senator Johnny Isakson, Republican of Georgia, described the call for $4.4 billion as “a good start.â€
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Their threat is they are not going to let the Senators who vote it down play in the process next year when it comes up

Well they didn't get to play in there little games this time and we all know why, they would not have gotten away with all the crap stuck in this bill, and over night amnesty would have been out for sure.

CLOSE OUR BORDER AND ENFORCE EXISTING LAWS, SIMPLE. Actually I have read alot of the Immigration nationalty act and there are some very good laws that deal with everything except Anchor babies, and that is a must!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All you LOOKIE LOU"S out there in the backround yes you! COME ON GET INVOLVED!! If you have a question or need help just ask! one of these wonderful ALIPAC members will get back to you!! AND A BIG WELCOME!!
    "RED ALERT"
    We need a flood of 'No compromise" calls and e-mails into these Senate offices fast! Bush is bribing Republican TO PUSH S1348. Come on everyone time is crucial call all the senators not just your own.
    LETS ROLL!! you are the new patriots!

INSTRUCTIONS AND POSTING THREAD LINK BELOW!
    Leave posts so we know what they are saying!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 388#387388
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

The four billion dollar bribe attempt will be exposed as another move by the hucksters to fool the masses.

As to Herr Lott, who does he think he is talking to? There are still too many Americans out here with the blood of our ancestors running through us. We will not allow the Nation that our forefathers built with sweat and blood be casually handed to vagabonds from all corners of the earth.
    LAWMAKERS LOVE LAWBREAKERS

Joelfarm wrote:
    As to Herr Lott, who does he think he is talking to? There are still too many Americans out here with the blood of our ancestors running through us. We will not allow the Nation that our forefathers built with sweat and blood be casually handed to vagabonds from all corners of the earth.
    HEAR, HEAR !!!!!!!!
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Quote Originally Posted by joelfarm
    The four billion dollar bribe attempt will be exposed as another move by the hucksters to fool the masses.

"joefarm"to ALIPAC, how true of your statement of our ancestors, we are nice people until you push us into a cornor or take what belongs to us and our future generations.

Glad you have joined us, United we stand and United we the people will take our country back!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

jp, that is great ,love it we should copy it and sent it to lott!!Infact if you don't mind I am going to do that right now!! Thanks!!

OK just copied it, came out great it will be my first fax this morning

Its not mine, someone posted it on another board.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast