Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So for them to say they'll spend $1.9 billion "on the border" means absolutely nothing. Maybe they'll use it to buy a Krispy Kreme franchise for all those new BP agents to frequent.
    Our local news tonight said that they money was for new vehicles and equipment and more agents. The vehicles are reported to have more than 100,000 miles on them at this point.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

IL: "The Most Corrupt State in The Country outside of Mexico"
    Sen. Hillary Clinton, D-N.Y., said Gregg's cuts would "take money from troop pay, body armor and even joint improvised explosive device defeat fund. Now that is a false choice and it is a wrong choice."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess this lying bitch wasn't for Border Control after all. Can't have America stop her "constituents" from coming into this country illegally can we? :P
    "IMPEACH JORGE BUSH NOW!!"

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr

Our local news tonight said that they money was for new vehicles and equipment and more agents. The vehicles are reported to have more than 100,000 miles on them at this point.
    All true, and the only drone aircraft they have managed to crash this week.

Still, I suspect the motives of the Senate. Plus, el Presidente has threatened to use his first veto on the bill.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

If the President vetoes this bill we will know for sure whose side he's on.

All he has to do is bring those soldiers out of the Middle East to save money enough to defend our border. I can't understand why he thinks acting like a little kid is going to help this situation. But then, some days I'm still under the illusion that we actually have a government in this country.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12