Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

OH, that's right.............forgot.

Another one from that got my blood boiling. YES, by all means. let's leave it in the hands of the HOMELAND NON SECURITY beaurocracy! They can't protect a porta jon And we're to trust them now because they say it's ok?

More DOUBLE TALK!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GO DORGAN!!

GO GO GO

Give em hell and don't back down!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    GO DORGAN!!

GO GO GO

Give em hell and don't back down!!
    It was tabled by too many traitor votes.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'll tell ya, BB...........I'm getting myself ill over this horror scene.

The thing that is so urgently serious isn't that bush et al don't "hear the American people".............they "hear" us

They have an entirely different agenda and will stop at nothing to ram it through.

THEY HEAR US, THEY JUST DON'T GIVE A DAMN

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    I'll tell ya, BB...........I'm getting myself ill over this horror scene.

The thing that is so urgently serious isn't that bush et al don't "hear the American people".............they "hear" us

They have an entirely different agenda and will stop at nothing to ram it through.

THEY HEAR US, THEY JUST DON'T GIVE A DAMN
    I know. Its really bad. Please see c-span I think around 9:00 in the morn, or you can get c-span via internet if you dont have cable. I am telling you, if you are really quiet and pay attention to who is walking around the room, you can hear people like Spector and McCain calling other senators a-holes. Its really entertaining.
    And McCain had a fit when Dorgan bought up his amendment- - He walked up to the podium, pulled a piece of paper out of his pocket and said "I want you all to listen to this". And then he went into Bush's speech to the senators and congressmen on how "WE MUST APPROVE A COMPREHENSIVE GUEST-WORKER PROGRAM" BLAHBLAHBLAH. It was almost like "daddy is going to have a fit if you disobey want daddy wants!"
    It was a very ODD moment- "A Bush Moment".
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12