Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I don't think they know the Constitution and are so caught up in special interests groups that they forget about the people.

IMHO, the problem with the Senate is the states don't have a vote as originally intended by our founding fathers.
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

So what are options in your opinion at this point?

The reason this whole process is on a fast track for 2005 is to complete the treaties and the merger with the hemisphere before the end of this year BEFORE the 2006 elections.

By 2006, nothing will matter because the Congress, neither House nor Senate, will control trade or security in the Former United States as a matter of international law. That's why some members of Congress were trying to get us out of the World Trade Organization.

Congress voted a couple of weeks ago on that bill and defeated the bill to withdraw from the WTO.

So, are we stuck, legally, if CAFTA and FTAA pass before the 2006 elections?
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Put a sock in it, Gary

Hey Garyff---thank you for absolutely solidfying my theory that Americans are almost completely ignorant of their own history and would prefer to know even less. Let Bob educate you:

Western Europeans had an up and down relationship with American Indians because different tribes had very different cultures. Most tribes were in perpetual wars with each other, and the white people spent as much of their time trying to stay out of those wars as they did fighting with Indians themselves. In fact, early trappers who explored the Rockys and points west in the 1800's dressed in outlandish furred outfits with huge hats so they wouldn't be mistaken for INDIANS of warring tribes. Looking WHITE would save your life! Pioneers' relationship with Indians were varied, sometimes friendly, sometimes very not so. Indians attacked and killed and sometimes ATE Western Europeans. You need to remember that. This PC idea that the white man came in and just slaughtered friendly happy indians is a big fat lie. It's ignorant too.

And where praytell did you get this crapola that white people saw Indians as "non-human?" SOURCES PLEASE!!!! That is another big fat lie. Yeah whites saw Indians as "savages" but this was due to the puritanical culture at the time--they saw half-naked people as being scandalous and anti-Christian. The indians found the new-comers just as freaky and bizarre. But the ignorant, PC culture prevailing in America today--kept alive by people like yourself who apparently never read a book in his life--
    propagate this garbage. What's at the basis of PC is the arrogance of white superiority and how it infantilizes minorities so that the minorities never had a hand in their own history. Guess what? Those white settlers were fighting for their lives against sometimes hostile, predatory cultures. The whites eventually won. But many, many of them lost their lives too.

Educate yourself. I find your mind-numbing PC babble really, really boring. Every culture felt they were superior, but these days it seems like only Western Europeans get called on the carpet for it. But that's changing now, isn't it? People are tired of it--I'm tired of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    So, are we stuck, legally, if CAFTA and FTAA pass before the 2006 elections?

I think we're in a quagmire
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Yep....that was my take on it. I'm not a lawyer, but I've spent most of my life negotiating complex contracts from the business level and know exactly how they are going to do it.

We are in extreme danger.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345