Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar

Sheriff Joe Arpaio…returning jobs to American citizens

Sheriff Joe Arpaio…returning jobs to American citizens
    May 15, 3:52 AM
    Dave Gibson
    12 comments

APLast week, after a six month investigation, Maricopa County Sheriff’s deputies raided Lasermasters in Phoenix, and arrested 24 illegal aliens suspected of felony identity theft.

The investigation began after the sheriff’s office received a tip on their illegal immigration hotline. Deputies seized employment records, and believe that Lasermasters was actually harboring 35 illegal aliens using false identification.

Lasermasters manufactures printer cartridges and photo equipment.

Immediately following the raid, Sheriff Joe Arpaio said: “This is our 32nd investigation into the workplace where illegal aliens use false identification to get jobs that legal residents desperately need. We are continuing our enforcement of all immigration laws.â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

If it wasnt so disgusting

If it wasn't so disgusting and even disturbing, I think the Federal Government/Department of Justice Investigating Sheriff Joe would be extremely funny.
    Sheriff Joe is the Iron Man of Law enforcement and is doing everything he can to help and protect the citizens and invited guests of his state. I wish there was a Sheriff Joe for every county of every state in these UNITED STATES of AMERICA.

Racist Clown Al (big daddy) Sharpton getting involved just makes him out to be a complete fool, as if big daddy Al needed any help there, yea...

Re: If it wasnt so disgusting

Quote Originally Posted by Tbow009
    If it wasn't so disgusting and even disturbing, I think the Federal Government/Department of Justice Investigating Sheriff Joe would be extremely funny.
    Sheriff Joe is the Iron Man of Law enforcement and is doing everything he can to help and protect the citizens and invited guests of his state. I wish there was a Sheriff Joe for every county of every state in these UNITED STATES of AMERICA.

Racist Clown Al (big daddy) Sharpton getting involved just makes him out to be a complete fool, as if big daddy Al needed any help there, yea...
    The Truth well spoken!!!!!!
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

God, how I wish I could call an illegal hotline and get those kind of results!

My exact thoughts nomas....every single town in the United States should have a hotline!

Way to go sheriff Joe, you are Americas #1 hero and thank you for actually doing your job!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I just found this in another thread...

The ICE hot line can be reached at 866-DHS-2-ICE (866-347-2423).
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-199334.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)