Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JP--OUTSTANDING RESEARCH ON THE UN AGENDA. As you know, the final touches to this One World Government, Global Governance Plan by the UN takes place in SEPTEMBER OF THIS YEAR!!

2005....is the Year for IT ALL!!

I signed the Petition. EVERYONE SIGN THE PETITION AND SEND IT TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW!!!

Impeach the 5 Justices.

Impeach George Bush, Cheney, Hastert and Frist.

Withdraw from the UN.

Withdraw from the WTO.

BOYCOTT GMO FOOD.

Don't Spend, Save!! If you spend, BUY AMERICAN ONLY. If you must spend for essentials....spread the money around.

Drain their Purse!!

Fill Yours!!

GET TROOPS TO THE BORDERS NOW!!

Deport Illegal Aliens.

Prosecute Immigration Lawbreakers.

Enforce Immigration Law.

New Law requiring 90 day notice to the American People with free access to financial statements and prospectus of any corporation receiving a "foreign bid" to buy more than 25% of the corporation...the "terms" of the "foreign bid" and 180 days upon American People "expression of interest" to buy the corporation with a "firm bid at market value" i. e. "what we think it's worth".

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

JP

Thanks for the link to sign the petition, I was hoping someone would take this up.

Wasn't this exactly what I was talking about last week in the article I posted.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-4846.html

Big Media Won’t Touch Agenda 21

Can we take much more?

Darlene Wrote:

[
    b]Big Media Won’t Touch Agenda 21[/b]

Can we take much more?
    My Answer: No. I'd say Tuesday is IT. Either the United States Congress is going to defeat CAFTA and get this mess fixed, or WE have to. We do not have time to wait beyond that, because of everthing that is happening. The UN Millenium Agenda is to be finalized in September less than 3 months away. China is trying to buy all our critical businesses. The Wacko President is opening our borders with Mexico and Canada that he KNOWS we want closed.

Now lets understand China. There is nothing wrong with China trying to buy our businesses with cash we gave them because our government was too stupid or too traitorous to manage our trade with China effectively.

All WE have to do is say, Thank you, but NO THANKS!! If Congress is with US, they will stop the sale legislatively. The Chinese will harbor no resentment. It's just business. They know they wouldn't allow it and will in fact have respect of us is we stop the sale. If Congress doesn't stop the sale, then we will decide an alternative plan next week.

FOR NOW....drive on by that UNOCAL station! Go to the next one, their competitor. Any where they are, there is another one right next door or just down the street. Pull back your dollars from UNOCAL...until they voluntarily announce....they are declining the sale...and Congress can prohibit a hostile takeover.

DON'T SPEND, SAVE!!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This insidious nightmare just keeps going and going, like the energizer bunny....wait there's more.

America The Insane
    By Nancy Levant

It’s looking more and more like the American contribution to population reduction will be in the form of diagnosing half its citizens as mental incompetents. That will naturally lead to reproductive legislation and control. And when they come up with a way to declare eldership and religiosity as mental illnesses, which is well underway, that will clear the way for incarceration and euthanasia legislation, including, but not limited to, starvation and dehydration.

The plan, according to Bush, his pharmaceutical connections, and TMAP is to test every American citizen for emotional and “social� problems. Children and pregnant women are being tested, as we speak, and senior citizens are of particular vulnerability and concern. There are a lot of seniors in the U.S. The government already spent all the Social Security savings, and once the powers-that-be crash the stock markets, seniors will be flat broke and destitute.

All one can say is… who let the freaks wag the dog?

The people who are running this country, and those they truly serve, slipped over an edge a long time ago. Now, after losing property, homes, Constitutional rights, and even toilets that hold proper amounts of water, we are to simply allow ourselves to be diagnosed by partnership-money trails and desires for pathological power and profits. Sincerely, truly, we are not going to allow this to continue…are we?

The legislation and executive orders that are oozing over this nation and its people are loathsome and insidious. As each day goes by, it seems as if we are reading a nightmarish novel, but in truth, we’re reading the laws of the land of an anti-human government. What is going on in America, under the guise of professionalism, is pure evil. It is the result of political favors returned to campaign supporters and lobbyists. It is the result of out-of-control corporate powers and greed, and a totally out-of-control aristocracy.

There is a blatant political effort to reduce humanity to artificially controlled robots, for lack of a better term, or highly manageable slaves. This in the name of spreading freedom, preserving nature, eliminating poverty, and whatever else the globalists are using as their excuse to enslave cheap and compliant labor.

If these criminally insane partners are not stopped, God knows what the final results will be to American people, and all people around the world. And if you can’t see the insanity that is in your midst - in your schools, in your health care system, in your houses of Congress, at the Executive level, and in your courtrooms, then you are, in fact, diagnosable.

We have to stop this. Every American citizen has to demand that there be an end to professional deviance and treachery, and we must demand their resignations and their citizenship. These people are dangerous to our nation, and they are conquering America by diminishing the citizenry, drugging the citizenry, poisoning the citizenry, and manipulating the citizenry.

We can’t go another 3 years at this pace.
    We can’t wait for another pretense of an election. American people are in danger. Wake up! Wake up, American people, and use the blessing of your eyes and what remains of your unscathed brains. READ! Understand what is actually happening inside of this nation. Every American citizen is to be tested for mental health problems, and treatment is ENFORCED. In other words, you can’t deny treatment – not for yourselves or your children. Do you understand the ramifications? Do you understand that this means the end of parental rights if either you or your children are diagnosed and labeled? Do you understand the insanity of a leader of the United States enforcing this kind of legislation upon every American citizen? You better wake up, folks, because one day, you may be so drugged that you will be unable to do so.

I leave you with this horrific warning from Dennis L. Cuddy’s series, Mental Health, Education, and Social Control, Part 14, which states:

“…President George W. Bush's New Freedom Commission on Mental Health (NFCMH) has proposed screening all of America's youth. Used to support this initiative will be the recent findings of the National Comorbidity Survey Replication (NCSR), the results of which are published in the June edition of the ARCHIVES OF GENERAL PSYCHIATRY. It found that half of those who will ever be diagnosed with a mental disorder show signs of the disease by age 14. In Rick Weiss' "Study: U.S. Leads In Mental Illness, Lags in Treatment" (THE WASHINGTON POST, June 7, 2005) >, one also learns that the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) funded the $20 million NCSR study, which found that one-quarter of all Americans met the criteria for having a mental illness within the past year. The study also found that almost half of Americans meet the criteria for such an illness at some point in their lives, and that less than half of those in need get treated. Thomas Insel, chief of the NIMH, expressed his disappointment to learn from the survey that about a third of people in need rely solely on nonprofessional sources such as internet support groups and spiritual advisers. You might ask yourself at this point what kind of broad definition they are using to determine that half of the American population will be mentally ill…�

~ About the Author ~

Federal Observer contributing columnist Nancy Levant is a former high school English teacher who is now a home schooling parent and advocate. She is opposed to exposing children to large campus cultures that are historically and poorly controlled by government employees. Equally, she is a writer for freedom and land rights issues and opposes the United Nation's Agenda 21 implementation in America.

http://www.federalobserver.com/archive.php?aid=9944

Nancy Levant--you are a Brave and Courageous Patriot of the United States.

The American People are not insane. OUR GOVERNMENT is insane.

Insane people do insane things like devise a Security and Prosperity Partnership with Canada and Mexico designed to end our sovereign territory and relinquish our unilateral control to take measures regarding our trade and security.

George Bush Two, for whom I sadly voted TWICE, is insane, not the Nation. HE devised this; he is propelling it; without our Consent without Legislation, but through "regulation" reported a member of the trade team meeting in Canada last week for just such purpose, "on condition of anonymity".

Yeah....I guess they were afraid they'd lose their job for talking to a reporter and "spilling the beans" on old Bushey. No matter. Whoever they are....they told it and Butterbean found it and posted it and so we all know that what I posted about this a couple of months ago IS IN FACT PROGRESSING behind our backs and without our knowledge...until we find it in foreign newspapers from anonymous sources.

George Bush may have an obsession with mental illness at this point in time, because I personally believe he is Totally Off His Rocker Himself and represents a terrible threat to the United States and the American People due to this mental instability. Simply put, he is a Maniac on the Loose!!

He may just be evil, but even this level of evil would require a mental disease as a partner in this crime against the United States in my opinion.

Congress? They are either in Cahoots and Wackos themselves or still in Denial.

Either way, unless they snap out of it by Tuesday and get on Track by defeating CAFTA resoundingly, the probable diagnosis of the condition of the entire United States Government is:

"Advanced Stage Terminal Degenerative Looney Bin"!

And, obviously, measures will need to be taken!!

It is getting "crazy" but we need to focus our attention on CAFTA and the amnesty bill. CAFTA by far will pave the way for open borders. I for one will not sleep until I can get this stopped.

I plant on making over 500 calls this week to the house of reps and congress. We must all do what we can to make this Bill go away. I pray that we succeed.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Cristofaro's family have lived in New London for forty two years and the city had already previously seized his first home by imminent domain in 1971.
    It's my understanding that legally you can't condemn the same person's property twice. Our property was condemned by the state for a waterway, then years later after we moved, there was talk of condemning property where we moved for a garbage dump --- my mother fought it along with others on that ground.
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

MAMIE!! Oustanding information. Makes perfect sense....otherwise, the Govey Globbies would just be following you around...like Eminent Domain Stalkers!!

Hey!! Let's call them that.....GEDS....Government Eminent Domain Stalkers!!

GEDS!! Sounds Nasty Doesn't It!!!

GET OUT GEDS!! GET OUT GEDS!! We don't want your kind here. There is no place here for your kind, GEDS!!

May we suggest.....China!! Move to China!! You all would have alot in common there and can plot your sicko-wacko-evil-parasites-from-hell "developments" against the People of Peking!! Does China still have a Peking...or did they rename it?

It's hard to keep up with those Commies!! It's a big job, but somebody's got to try do it!!

GET OUR GEDS, I mean it....your days here are OVER!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12