View Poll Results: Arresting the employers of illegal aliens would be:

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • More effective than arresting illegal aliens.

12 92.31%
  • Less effective than arresting illegal aliens.

1 7.69%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I think Naturalglen's thought is a good one. You are essentially offering the illegal aliens the opportunity to return if they fink on the employers who hired them. I see the problem of illegal aliens making claims that cannot be verified, and when it gets to ... he said.. he said.. the Border Patrol, and the Citizens Congressional Representitive, will insist the Citizens word be taken. Polygraphs should come into play here as a threat.. but also a real life event if it happens with one group, or person, to many times. Put the illegal aliens who tell us they were hired by job blow in a suspense file until the case is proven, or dismissed.

Patriot. You idea is the idea of millions. The problem is, the crys of racism are serious. As important as that, La Raza and MECHa, were involved with the Democratic Presidential effort. As important as that, the Attorny General of the United States thanked La Raza for getting him where he is today.

We have a big problem Patriot: we are struggling with forces with a HUGE amount of money, ins that have been there for years now, and a President that is going with this stuff La Raza puts out. I agree with your Patriot.. I do not believe we can ask for that. And in fact, until the illegal aliens are returned to their homeland, we probably won't be able to ask for any serious penalties for hiring illegal aliens. That is my opinion... others who have been in the fight as long as I have agree.

I wish you were right Patriot... it would stop the whole problem in its tracks.

I appreciate that you're trying to be creative but isn't this idea just another form of amnesty? You'd be rewarding illegals with money or green cards for snitching on their US employers? I say, "Back to the drawing board on this one."

I think we pretty much know which employers are hiring illegals. Since they're rarely prosecuted, they hardly try to hide. I say we should reward American citizens, if anyone. Employers who don't withhold taxes for their illegal alien workers are breaking the law. The IRS website offers a reward for this, if the violating employer is prosecuted. The reward is a percentage of the taxes owed. Wouldn't you love to have been the one to report the Wal-Mart subcontractor that got busted for employing illegals?!!

Now, if you can figure out a way to get the illegals to show up and protest for the Americans who won't lift a finger to help us, I'd like to know!
    I was at a meeting in Chicago where about 50 illegals showed up to protest our immigration reform meeting of about 60 people. The illegals got all the news coverage. I would love to find a creative way to exploit their activism and turn it to our advantage.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123