Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar

Since when does Immigration Reform mean Open Borders and Amn

Since when does Immigration Reform mean Open Borders and Amnesty?
    August 31, 7:37 AM
    Carl Braun

20 comments

Our immigration system and our country is under duress

Most of us on the right and left side of this debate will acknowledge there is a desperate need for “immigration reformâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    Well, given what I have heard in the last couple of years, we ALL came from Africa. And so it follows that what I read several years ago was that ALL countries were built on immigrants (except Africa). AND, they all had to say, "Whoa, Nellie!" when they reached a certain point of population.

So, why are we the only country on the planet that is not allowed to say "Whoa, Nellie!" ? ? ? I live in an Hispanic community and it's becoming like a third world country. Face it folks, they don't have the same culture as ours. But, they sure seem determined to ram it down my throat. The whole country is going to end up like this and in a very short period of time if we don't stop this craziness. They are working hard to push us all out. I'll be one of the first because I'm a single woman and I'm an easy target.

And, when did we lose interest in helping our own poor in favor of someone running across the border in the middle of the night?

True, that we do not need even legal immigration for the next few years until we figure out who is here legally, who has overstayed their visa and who just walked across the border without being caught.
    We cannot handle any more pressure on our resources (like WATER), our infrastructure like roads loaded with unlicensed drivers and our schools being overrun with non-English-speaking illegal kids and anchor babies, our hospital ERs overrun by those with no doctor, pressing 1 for English and 2 for Spanish, and our buildings, roads, bridges, etc., being sold to foreign companies. I could go on, but won't.
    There is a huge difference since the immigrants of Mr. Braun's family came here to embrace the American dream and become citizens. These illegals care nothing about America but how much money they can send home and how much they can bilk this big-hearted nation for.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)