Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Sixx O'Clock News: Get a grip

I am extremely ill so I have not been posting as much as I usually do. Don't worry about me and please don't send me that get well soon message. It will not be soon.

My concern this evening is deep and abiding. Anyone that has a problem with my spelling, get over it.

First, it really disturbs me that the most active members of this group are all women. Not that I am a misogonist, but it bothers me. Yes, we have men. But frankly, some, in my view, are just sarcastic hangers on. If the shoe fits, put it on. If it does not, I am not talking to you.

Second, the desention in the group is getting RIDICULOS!!!! If ALIPAC is not really your cup of tea, get on down the ROAD!!!

Third, this is a very crucial time in the history of this nation. It is going to take all of us that are here now and those that are to come to get this job done. I am all for writing congressmen etc., but 60% of them are bought and paid for. The other 40% can't do it by themselves. I saw the headlines and I have read most of the articles, even though I did not post to them. I have written extensively about the role of TEXAS in this fight, and it is a FIGHT. If, by any strech of your imagination, you think this is going to be a "We Shall Overcome" rally, FORGET IT Is a foreign country being formed in our country? YES!!! The mexican'ts are being Isalamosized. Plus they are just stupid enough to think they can take us. Frankly, at this point, I can't blame them. Has the Republican Party become to liberal. YES!!! They are RINO's. Why can't we place Military on the Border? Ask General Motors and Microsoft. Ask your Attorney General, Gonzales. Ask the corrupt border patrol agents geting busted for crime after crime. Ask Kyl and Cornyn, the Brady Bunch. Or Kennedy and McCain, the Dalton Gang. The only proposal that makes sense out of this sudden onslaught of bills offered is from Tancredo. Make it a FELONY to be here illegally. I bet you if we all showed up at the French border with whoever, we would be summarily executed. PERIOD. We had some hope for Hillary up until the other day when she went to the LaRaza meeting, rally, or whatever it was. And the Attorney General of the United States went with her. He is a Republican and she is a Democrat. We don't have an Everret Dirksen or Barry Goldwater among the 535 people that "represent" us. Frankly, it would have been better if Jorge had died as a young boy rather than be where he is. That is NOT A THREAT. It is an observation. The entire world would have been better off if he had fell of his bike at three and died. He keeps falling off his bike now. Hope springs eternal.

I am not even going to discuss what I see is going to need to happen to save our country. I am too mad to make it sound nice and too sick to try.
    I will leave you with a historic perspective: No one sitting around their farms, plantations, or cities in 1858 would have ever thought that the United States would be divided into North and South and that more men an women would be killed in the civil war, still more people than all the other wars the U.S. has been involved in COMBINED!!! I am not going to harp on TEXAS anymore. As a matter of fact I am just going to let what happens happen. Then I will have a big I told you so, or I will be proven wrong. I hope everything will be civil. Nobody hates war like a soldier. However, I know TEXANS, my wife, and good food. Hell, I should have a Ph.D in at least two of them, and one is not my wife. She had the nerve to tell me that this is a "White Folks Problem". and that I had no business in "white folks business. Needless to say, that did not go over very well with me. I asked her who were her patients. Mexican'ts on welfare. She does not see it, and I have had it with trying to bring her up to speed. That is enough to be said about that. Those that can read between the lines know what is next. 25 years is a long time to be married only to find out that the woman that you have two kids with does not have a clue about those kids future and what it will be if not for men and women like us. I am finding out everyday from people around the nation that this issue is coming between families. Not only husbands and wife's, but cousins, sisters, brothers, fathers and sons, mother's and daughters. Just like the Civil War. There is no difference except for the years involved. I ain't faxing, calling, or emailing another Senator or Congressman. PERIOD. They are not listening. Guest worker this and amnesty that. These people are INSANE, just like the presidunce. MANIACS ALL!!!! Except Tancredo and a few others. The people are going to follow men and women like him and turn like a wet dime on the others.
    The men that followed Sam Houston and Stephen F. Austin to form TEXAS were a different breed. They were not porch puppies. The were ROAD DOGGZ!!! I stongly suggest that you check your breed and make sure that it will fit in this coming conflict between the rule of law and the lawless. I suggest that you really take a good look at that person in the mirror and get to know them real well. The way I look at it, I am going to the front lines like Houston, Austin, Travis, Crockett, Lamar, and the others. This is my STATE. MY HOME. And I be damned if some ex Coca Cola executive and his henchmen are going to take one inch of it. This ain't the Gaza Strip or the New York Strip. This is the home of the proven BRAVE and the land of the sho nuff gonna be FREE!!!! I bet my LIFE on it!!!
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

HEY SIXX!! I hear you!! I know Texas and it will fight for right in many different ways as its citizens wake up, brush the sleep from their eyes, take a good look around, then look at each other, and say with stern face and furrowed brow, "SAY WHAT??"

Then with out much speak, just with knowledge of how you handle hard tasks, they will as they have always done, begin a process that restores order and their way of life and when they do, they will have saved the United States.

It rides on Texas. It has our Largest Border, our Tallest Men and our Strongest Women (who can play tennis all afternoon and never even break into a sweat--I know, I've seen it).

AND, those of us with equally strong will but perhaps lesser capability will be on hand doing everything possible to save Texas, our Nation, Ourselves, and Each Other.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    HEY SIXX!! I hear you!! I know Texas and it will fight for right in many different ways as its citizens wake up, brush the sleep from their eyes, take a good look around, then look at each other, and say with stern face and furrowed brow, "SAY WHAT??"

Then with out much speak, just with knowledge of how you handle hard tasks, they will as they have always done, begin a process that restores order and their way of life and when they do, they will have saved the United States.

It rides on Texas. It has our Largest Border, our Tallest Men and our Strongest Women (who can play tennis all afternoon and never even break into a sweat--I know, I've seen it).

AND, those of us with equally strong will but perhaps lesser capability will be on hand doing everything possible to save Texas, our Nation, Ourselves, and Each Other.

Yes, and they do it with a baby on their hip, in 105 degree weather. In a previous post you asked me what could yall do. Frankly, the best thing you can do at this point is STAY OUT OF THE WAY!!! That is not to be mean, just real. Raise some bail money
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

It seems too easy to say "me too"..but it is the truth.

Frankly, the best thing you can do at this point is STAY OUT OF THE WAY!!! That is not to be mean, just real. Raise some bail money
    Duly noted. As far as bail money goes, I can think of no better reason to cash out some of the stocks my great aunt left to me. She, like you BELIEVED in America. I swear, on her honor, that you can count on me.

See everyone...DON'T SPEND, SAVE!!

(We're gonna need bail money and they only take "cash")

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You can spend a little.....
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

That's right JP....on Made in USA Made by American Workers!!

Spend all you want on that, right JP, and of course with ALIPAC Members!!

We also need prayer. Pray that it does not turn monkey-butt ugly, but if it does, pray that TEXAS WINS
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Yes, we ought to pray that this does not get out of control and that our leaders will stop this insanity.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Will do, SIXX AND JP!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast