Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

And, borrowing from another semi-related thread about Vodka here...

Honorable mention might also go to -

Ex_OC and fmrjarhead have alluded to the fact that a local (to me) producer of vodka named Silver Idaho is apparently a decent one and, as far as I can tell (I've only partially researched it) is a local US-based company.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have confirmed with SKY that this press release is authentic. Please distribute far and wide with invites to www.boycottabsolut.com

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by No2Illegals
    Their support of the Treaty of Hildalgo is touching isn't it? I guess they think we're so stupid that we don't recognise a cheap ploy for Aboulut's customers..
    My thoughts exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by No2Illegals
    Their support of the Treaty of Hildalgo is touching isn't it? I guess they think we're so stupid that we don't recognise a cheap ploy for Aboulut's customers..
    My thoughts exactly!
    It's a fair criticism, but by my experience on this and related issues, sometimes all that can be expected is to have people do the 'right thing' even for the 'wrong reasons' vs. having people do the 'right thing' for all the 'right reasons'.

For me, this is good enough.

I guess now patriots can reach for the Skyy?
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!

If advertisers find that a product "Made in the USA" sells better because
    consumers know where its made ,and that they employ only workers with the legal right to work in the USA, we may see positive change. After all
    its all about money.

About Skyy Spirits, LLC
    Skyy Spirits, LLC is the US-based wholly owned subsidiary of Gruppo Campari and the definitive marketer and distributor of super-premium and luxury spirits brands in North America. Launched in 1992 with the introduction of its flagship brand, SKYY Vodka, Skyy Spirits has grown exponentially, building a portfolio unrivaled in its quality, innovation and style, making it a top choice among distributors, retailers and consumers. Skyy Spirits manages Gruppo Campari’s portfolio in the US of such leading brands as SKYY Vodka, SKYY90, SKYY Flavors, Campari, Cabo Wabo Tequila, Ouzo 12, X-Rated Fusion Liqueur and Jean-Marc XO Vodka. Skyy Spirits is also the exclusive US distributor of Cutty Sark Scotch Whisky, The Glenrothes Single Malt Scotch Whisky, Bowmore Islay Single Malt Scotch Whisky, Auchentoshan Lowland Single Malt Scotch Whisky, Glen Garioch Highland Single Malt Scotch Whisky, Flor de Caña Rum, Carolans Irish Cream, Tullamore Dew Irish Whiskey, Irish Mist Liqueur, Midori Melon Liqueur, ZEN Green Tea Liqueur and The Yamazaki Single Malt Whisky. Skyy Spirits was founded and is headquartered in San Francisco, California.

And yet another reason to
    Love SKYY Vodka!!!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    And yet another reason to
    Love SKYY Vodka!!!

After 5 minutes of careful study I found the 2 Blue Bottles of Skyy in the photo

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast