http://www.renewamerica.us/columns/alba/060926

SOLD! America III

Bonnie Alba
September 26, 2006

Perhaps the most important story of the 21th century is happening away from the public eye. The first-step plan implementation is the Trans-Texas Corridor(TTC), a super highway slated to begin construction in 2007. On September 30, in a kickoff protest across 70-77 counties, many Texans will step into the sunlight, make their way to their county seats and lay a "cupful of soil" from their land on the courthouse steps. "Hands Across the Corridor" is their cry. (indytexans.org)

Also, Waller County citizens will caravan to the home of the cannon symbol in Gonzales, TX, long known as the "Lexington" of the war for Texas independence. (www.tsha.utexas.edu/handbook/online/art ... /hcg7.html). Speakers include Carole Keeton Strayhorn, current Comptroller of Texas, who is an Independent candidate for Governor. She is considered the champion of the anti-corridor movement.

This isn't just about the TTC, but also about other planned toll road projects which will affect many more Texans and their livelihoods. It appears that Gov. Rick Perry has fallen for the future vision of a three-nation union with no borders, no security, and the pluralism-multiculturalism which threatens all of us.

From my previous articles on this subject, some have put me in the nutty-as-a-fruitcake conspiracy category. Some have disparaged me for saying the USofA will lose its' sovereignty. Canadians wrote to say they have had a difficult time finding out anything about this subject union in their own country, but found plenty on American-Mexican sites.

Some have cruelly attacked me for ignoring the plight of "truckers" who suffer in fuel costs and slowdowns in traffic jams through and around large, crowded cities. They believe this super highway will benefit all truckers and ease traffic flow around those cities. Maybe, but what are we giving up in the process?

With few exceptions, CNN Lou Dobbs, Jerome Corsi, Human Events and World Net Daily, are the only public media who have attempted to cover the proposed North American Union in any depth. Mr. Corsi has exposed and pointed to the evidence for all to see. Also Colorado Congressman Tom Tancredo has been one of the few to speak out.

Robert Pastor, Director of the Center for North American Studies at American University, has written extensively on and pushed for his vision of a North American Union based on the European Union model. He also served as a co-chair of the 2005 Council of Foreign Relations task force promoting "Building a North American Community." (www.cfr.org/publication/8102/).

The three-nation union concept has been tied up in a nicely wrapped economic package and sold to the progressive elitists. Remember that to these planners and shakers of our world, we are first "the consumers" and second "the masses." I predict we will be the "poor masses" of the North American Union in 30 years.

Though Lou Dobbs was hesitant about whether Americans had the guts to stand up against illegal aliens, he said he "hoped" for such a reaction. The same could be said for the strategic plan to transform three nations into one.

We probably won't react unless we are directly impacted like the Texas landowners due to lose their family lands to the TTC and other planned toll roads. Maybe the elitists are right to call us consumers. As long as we are content with our over-mortgaged homes, credit cards and debt, spending what we don't have on the vast variety of products and food; and enough adult and children's toys and entertainment available to keep us dumb and happy — then freedoms and liberties lost will be ignored.

Are we too soft and complacent? Do we really understand what we will lose?

The Texans may be the first to face this gigantic, strategic plan to destroy our sovereignty. They will know, firsthand, the loss of their property rights and be left with the knowledge that their state and federal governments no longer secure citizens in their property. But they won't be the last.

I have seen the future of my America and I do not like it. We, as Americans, are losing our nation right beneath our noses. Not the President, nor the Congress, nor the Supremes will turn the tide against the path the elitists have strategically mapped. Only you and me. Saturday, the Texans will protest this faceless monster which threatens our sovereignty and our national identity.

Whether 10 or 10,000 Texans show up with their cups of dirt, they are the first of the last Americans. By the way, this crosses all political party lines — we are Americans first!

Watch Texas! May they persevere!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bonnie Alba is a "politically incorrect" researcher-writer. Since 1995, her articles have appeared in California newspapers. Previously she served in various Department of Defense positions for over 16 years. Now she and her U.S. Army and middle-school teacher retired husband are Grannie and Papa to five rambunctious, but well-behaved, grand boys. She loves to teach others about God through His Word. A patriot, she believes the U.S. Constitution has been distorted and America has diverged from the vision of the Founding Fathers. Comments are welcome at tttalba@hotmail.com