Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Amparano said the Mexican legislators are already asking the federal government of Mexico for help for Sonora.
    WHICH FEDERAL GOVT????

If it's Mexico's, then -- IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!

P.s. I have to say it coz I can't stand it anymore: ARE MEXICANS REALLY THAT STUPID?????? (present company excluded, of course!)
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Soooooooooooo ...go drag your goat smelling broke A$$ self... back to you goat smelling Broke A$$ country

Ya know folks... it just aint my bisnizz
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    "We are one family, socially and economically," she said of the people of Sonora and Arizona.

Wooo dang..... with in-laws like this I would put a chain around my refrigerator, lock up my wallet and put a guard on my daughter and wife
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    "We are one family, socially and economically," she said of the people of Sonora and Arizona.

Wooo dang..... with in-laws like this I would put a chain around my refrigerator, lock up my wallet and put a guard on my daughter and wife
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Mexico's National Action Party needs to change their name to the National Non- Action Party.

fix your own country problems and stay the hell outta ours.

big mouth mexican elected? officials

Quote:

Only if you believe reconquista has worked. I was of the opinion Arizona was in the USA. I will gladly do what I am asked to see it stays that way.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Sonoran officials slam sanctions law in Tucson visit -

They have drained and continue to drain our economy by living off of the taxpayers while all along they have been sending their money made illegally working in this country back home to Mexico. They have done something that American citizens can't do and that is work and at the same time receive benefits from the U.S. taxpayers. Our government is full of it. These people should have never been on the welfare roll. They are not our problem but, our government made them our problem. Now is the time for this to stop. Just look at all of the American citizens who have lost their homes and Mexico has got the nerve to whine about their illegals coming back home with no jobs and no money. Well tough luck, I am an American and charity begins at home.

DOES THIS MEAN WE CAN EXPECT MEXICO TO START BUILDING THE FENCE ????[/b]

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast