Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sooo I was gone tonight and No Lou Dobbs on ALIPAC shame

Do you believe Congress should first determine how many illegal aliens are in the U.S., determine the economic burden on public services, and determine the economic impact of any new legislation before granting amnesty?

Yes 94% 8348 votes

No 6% 559 votes
    Total: 8907 votes
    http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/lou.dobbs.tonight/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sorry I could not respond to that question because it has the hidden intent to no matter what the congress finds to Grant Amnesty I know I'm not the smartest person but iI like questions that can not later be turned against me.
    Your Rights END where MY Rights Begin. You have NO Rights if You Are ILLEGAL.

Just who's job is it anyway. I think there name is COI. If you want to fuss at someone, maybe contact COI.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Charles I did mention that on this site this evening on a thread, but did not start a new thread on it. Didn't want to take your place
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I am hoping that this small little Job of COI's will not fall under Jobs Americans won't do now.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Quote Originally Posted by Scubayons
    Just who's job is it anyway. I think there name is COI. If you want to fuss at someone, maybe contact COI.
    I'll get him later bro
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by lsmith1338
    Charles I did mention that on this site this evening on a thread, but did not start a new thread on it. Didn't want to take your place
    My friend I take all the help I can get

Quote Originally Posted by Scubayons
    I am hoping that this small little Job of COI's will not fall under Jobs Americans won't do now.

don't start on me I'll call Lou for back up.

It's a loaded poll. No choice allowed for No Amnesty. We can spend billions studying and justifying amnesty or we can just give amnesty without any study. After this poll is over CNN will count the total votes on both items as people that are "for" amnesty. Beware CNN
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)