Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: South Florida immigration controversy underscores chaos of Trump’s border policy

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I do not support spending my money on travel expenses for the Taliban.

We already paid with our blood and missing limbs. We already paid in trillions of dollars on these never ending wars.

If they want peace, they can spend their own money, and show they are serious about ending these wars.

Let the Saudi's foot the bill for their expenses. It is in their best interest to end these wars.

They have money to buy weapons and bombs but no money for a hotel room? Baloney. Give them nothing.

They are liars and thieves and should not be trusted.
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    I support spending the money to cover the expenses of the Taliban to travel to the Peace Talks. DemoQuacks would rather pay for war, because they don't care about the billions a year we've spent on this war or the deaths and injuries of American soldiers fighting it.

Your support of sending money to support the Taliban does not surprise me in the least.

Your support of sending the illegals to sanctuary cities does not surprise me in the least.

You have proven again and again you will support any thing Trump does, regardless of how much destruction and damage it does to this country.
    You've got to Stand for Something or You'll Fall for Anything

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    I support spending the money to cover the expenses of the Taliban to travel to the Peace Talks. DemoQuacks would rather pay for war, because they don't care about the billions a year we've spent on this war or the deaths and injuries of American soldiers fighting it.
    Wow, that's a huge reach. While war is sometimes a necessary evil, it's ludicrous to say the Democrats support war and its financing needs. That is coming from a registered Republican that has never voted on a Democrat in his 60 years of life! Actually, there are only two Democrats I recall liking and that was the former Sen. Dorgan and Sen. Byrd. Both of those fellows were not amnesty supporters.

Let's be honest. If Trump was totally against covering the expenses of the Taliban to travel to the peace talks, you would be right there with him. Just saying .....

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Good.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post

Wow, that's a huge reach. While war is sometimes a necessary evil, it's ludicrous to say the Democrats support war and its financing needs. That is coming from a registered Republican that has never voted on a Democrat in his 60 years of life! Actually, there are only two Democrats I recall liking and that was the former Sen. Dorgan and Sen. Byrd. Both of those fellows were not amnesty supporters.

Let's be honest. If Trump was totally against covering the expenses of the Taliban to travel to the peace talks, you would be right there with him. Just saying .....
    I don't think Trump would ever be against paying the expenses for someone traveling to Peace Talks. If he were, I wouldn't be very happy about that. Not one bit.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12