Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by marquis
    the time for discussion has ended .... i for one am no longer interested in hearing the counter arguments on illegal immgration ...

you stay on your side of the border , we will stay on our side ... end of story .
    Please be advised I am sick to death of receiving questions about my dog who mauled 3 Muslims sitting on a rug next to my back wall, 6 illegals wearing Obama t-shirts, 4 Democrats wearing Pelosi t-shirts, 2 rappers, 5 phone operators who asked me to press #1 for English, 9 teenagers with their pants hanging down past their cracks, 8 customer service desk people speaking in broken English, 10 flag burners, and a Pakistani taxi driver.

FOR THE LAST TIME....... THE DOG IS NOT FOR SALE!!!!
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

Banned
    [quote]“They’re tourists, they’re business officials, they’re hockey players,â€

Smith said Nebraska spends $262 million a year to support undocumented immigrants. Those costs include public education, medical care and incarceration.
    This is easy enough to believe.

Nebraska receives $852 million a year from expenditures and financial transactions from undocumented immigrants. Those financial benefits include sales tax and Social Security that is paid.
    This isn't.

852,000,000 divided by 45,000=18,933.33
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mexicans play hockey????
    Yeah, with YOUR puck. It's puck us all time, all ways.
    “Claiming nobody is listening to your phone calls is irrelevant – computers do and they are not being destroyed afterwards. Why build a storage facility for stuff nobody listens to?.” Martin Armstrong

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    Smith said Nebraska spends $262 million a year to support undocumented immigrants. Those costs include public education, medical care and incarceration.
    This is easy enough to believe.

[quote:1edqnqgf]
    Nebraska receives $852 million a year from expenditures and financial transactions from undocumented immigrants. Those financial benefits include sales tax and Social Security that is paid.
    This isn't.

852,000,000 divided by 45,000=18,933.33 [/quote:1edqnqgf]

Maryland is estimated to pay more than $1.1 billion for illegals and their spawn. I find such a small cost for Nebraska hard to believe. The illegals send on average 15% out of the country--so this is no deal for Nebraska. If the figures are correct, then a CITIZEN would give to Nebraska $979.8 million, or 15% more than the stinking damn illegals $852 million.
    “Claiming nobody is listening to your phone calls is irrelevant – computers do and they are not being destroyed afterwards. Why build a storage facility for stuff nobody listens to?.” Martin Armstrong

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12