Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Specter is a slimebucket who voted for amnesty and I will never forget that! He's been a senator for over 20 years and it's time for him to GO.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Specter is one of the chief architects of both failed Senate Amnesty bills. He's talking about 2100 in PA jails. In Philadelphia, one of his sons is an immigraiton lawyer and Specter works closely with many of the immigration lawyers from the American Immigration Lawyers Association in Philadelphia. They were chief in drafting the language of the failed Senate Amnesty bills.

stats are for the number of illegal aliens

Does anyone know where the stats are for the number of illegal aliens held in jails across the nation by state?
    If your ILLEGAL...get out of my country...get out of my state...get out of my community...get out of my face!...otherwise, have a nice day!
    http://nebraskaobserver.wordpress.com/

Deporting convicted immigrants topic at prison meeting

Edward Lewis

Feb 11, 2008

WILKES-BARRE - U.S. Sen. Arlen Specter spent about an hour meeting with Luzerne County commissioners and prison officials this morning discussing problems with deporting convicted illegal immigrants.

Specter said law enforcement face major hurdles finding that foreign countries refuse to accept their citizens who have been convicted of a crime in the United States.

Luzerne County prison Capt. Mark Rockovich said there were an estimated 180 illegal immigrants jailed at the county facility in 2007, and there are currently 20 jailed undocumented immigrants.

Pledging to address the problem, Specter suggested Congress pass legislation that would refuse visas to foreign countries who wont' accept their citizens who are convicted of a crime.

www.timesleader.com
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12