Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

THANK YOU!!

Thank you to ALL of you who called, faxed, emailed and created OUR VOICE of NO to Prince Elliot. As a resident of NY, I was enraged with this plan as most of us New Yorkers were/are. After having contacted my state assemblyman, congressman, senators and even having left a VERY strong message to the capital in ALBANY...it was great to hear his is backing down.

He will NEVER get my vote again ( I did vote for him last time ). I also will follow what the presidential candidates have to say going forward and the one who will get my vote is the one who has a plan to FIX THIS PROBLEM ALREADY!!

Astute words of wisdom, donrob11754 Fool me once shame on me...fool me twice...it ain't gonna happen!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Hey Eliot!!!
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Quote Originally Posted by Shapka
    Hey Eliot!!!
    Zeezil your a riot
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Astute words of wisdom, donrob11754 Fool me once shame on me...fool me twice...it ain't gonna happen!
    Priceless
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Zeezil, you crack me up! I remember that episode!!!!!!!! :P
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How the Worm Turns (Spitzer Then and Now)
    Posted By Brenda Walker On 15 November 2007 @ 9:53 In General |

Funny how getting verbally horse-whipped for several weeks by [1] polls, voter [2] fury, fellow [3] politicians and [4] Lou Dobbs can lead even a Democrat politician to sanity.

Here’s Gov. Elliot Spitzer in full arrogance mode Oct. 31, proclaiming that his dangerous scheme to reward illegal aliens with New York state drivers licenses was opposed by racists:

SPITZER: The sort of racist venom that has underlined much of the criticism I think is shameful because what we are really talking about here is security and how we run our society.
    [New York Governor Spitzer on American Morning Transcript CNN]

Apparently [5] 70 percent of the American people are racist, according to Spitzer reasoning, since polling in early November showed opposition to DLs for illegals running at that level.

But when he decided to roll back the idiot policy, he surrendered politely to the public opinion he had so recently insulted:

Governor Spitzer said, “I have listened to the legitimate concerns of the public, and those who would be affected by my proposal, and have concluded that pushing forward unilaterally in the face of such opposition would be counterproductive.â€

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Well, it appears Oregon's governor is going to make it official too!! Yeehaaw!!! Make some calls folks and tell OR's gov' that this is the right hting to do. There has been so much trouble with ID fraud cases here and such a huge issue with meth (they had to make any OTC "Sudafed" product illegal to have other than with a prescription here, people like myself with allergies and no medical are suffering for it) from the illegals having too much access to privelages in Oregon, plus with having an Oregon ID/License, it gives them and "in" with getting state benefits to which they are NOT entitled to (have seen it myself).

OFIR members and supporters:

It is reported that Governor Kulongoski is going to make an announcement this Friday that he is going to change Oregon’s driver license policy and end the practice of issuing driver licenses to illegal aliens!!!

TAKE ACTION NOW and tell Governor Kulongoski to end the practice of the Oregon Department of Transportation issuing driver licenses to illegal aliens.

Phone: (503) 378-3111 or (503)-378-4582
    Fax: 503.378.6827

Currently Oregon is the only state on the West Coast that openly acknowledges that it issues driver licenses to illegal aliens. It is only one of 4 states that doesn’t require proof of legal presence or a valid Social Security number.

The result is that Oregon has become a magnet for ID theft, the methampheteamine trade, illegal immigration and potential terrorists.

In a nation that believes in the rule of law, we should have only one standard. We should not have a dual standard - one for illegal aliens and one for American citizens.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345