Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sec. 1623. Limitation on eligibility for preferential treatment of
    aliens not lawfully present on basis of residence for higher
    education benefits

(a) In general Notwithstanding any other provision of law, an alien who is not lawfully present in the United States shall not be eligible on the basis of residence within a State (or a political subdivision) for any postsecondary education benefit unless a citizen or national of the United States is eligible for such a benefit (in no less an amount, duration, and scope) without regard to whether the citizen or national is such a resident. (b) Effective date This section shall apply to benefits provided on or after July 1, 1998.

Last modified: June 14, 2006
    Leave it to these Judges to legislate law from the bench, this ass knew the intent of this law.

It would be far faster for congress to rewrite the law so these stupid Judges can understand it and not be allowed to gut law from their thrown, otherwise we wait 3 years for it to get to the supreme court.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    education benefits

(a) In general Notwithstanding any other provision of law, an alien who is not lawfully present in the United States shall not be eligible on the basis of residence within a State (or a political subdivision) for any postsecondary education benefit unless a citizen or national of the United States is eligible for such a benefit (in no less an amount, duration, and scope) without regard to whether the citizen or national is such a resident. (b) Effective date This section shall apply to benefits provided on or after July 1, 1998.

Leave it to these Judges to legislate law from the bench, this ass knew the intent of this law.

It would be far faster for congress to rewrite the law so these stupid Judges can understand it and not be allowed to gut law from their thrown, otherwise we wait 3 years for it to get to the supreme court.
    Problem is Obnada will never sign such a bill and the pathetic Dems would never go along with it. I am still in shock that California sent Boxer back

Don't you love how they always say that it's not their fault that the parents brought them over here..No kidding It's our government's fault and they want Ca to pay for that..Also I bet that 99.9% would have crossed the border sooner or later,so to say they wouldn't be here is a lie!
    They are here and would have been here and they are here and they will never leave..I miss Ca but I could never ever live their again. I have a hard time just to visit my family and friends..

Quote Originally Posted by Dave-co
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    education benefits

Problem is Obnada will never sign such a bill and the pathetic Dems would never go along with it. I am still in shock that California sent Boxer back
    Your not alone over Boxer !!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Why am I not surprised. We keep giving and giving to Illegals. It sickens me that my own kids can't get scholarships (they are the wrong race and color) my own kids can't get student loans ( I make too much on my measley Social Security check a month), and my kids get socked with the full load because they are NOT here illegally.

These so called "students" have GOT TO GO BACK WHERE THEY BELONG AND LET THE MEXICAN GOVERNMENT TAKE CARE OF THEM INSTEAD OF US!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123