Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Steve King Pledges to Block ‘Every Form’ of Amnesty for Illegal Aliens in Kate Steinl

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Steve King Pledges to Block ‘Every Form’ of Amnesty for Illegal Aliens in Kate Steinl

Steve King Pledges to Block ‘Every Form’ of Amnesty for Illegal Aliens in Kate Steinle’s Honor

1 Dec 2017

Rep. Steve King (R-IA) says he will do his part in honoring 32-year-old Kate Steinle — whose illegal alien killer was acquitted of her murder — by blocking “every form” of amnesty that the GOP-led Congress attempts to push.

After five-time deportee and seven-time felon illegal alien Jose Garcia Zarate, also known as Juan Francisco López-Sánchez, was not convicted of the murder of Steinle — despite previously admitting to shooting and killing the woman while she was walking on a pier with her father — King called the decision “Sickening!”

“The illegal alien who, no one disagrees, killed Kate Steinle is found NOT guilty in sanctuary city, San Francisco. Sickening!” King wrote.

King also vowed to oppose any amnesty for illegal aliens that the Congress may attempt to pass by the end of the year.

“I will spare no effort to do my own killing-of all amnesty in every form!” King continued.

Steve King @SteveKingIA
    As Kate Steinle’s killer, to the joy of the Left, is found NOT guilty
    when NO ONE disagrees-he killed her! The death of Americans at the
    hands of illegals continues. Here another example:
    https://pgj.cc/hYxtrJ

5:54 AM - Dec 1, 2017 · Washington, DC

A 14-year-old Texas student was killed after a car driven by an illegal immigrant allegedly crashed into the

back of her grandparents’ vehicle Thanksgiving evening. Authorities say the Mexican man was driving at a

high rate of speed and ran a red light.

Since September, when Attorney General Jeff Sessions announced the end of the President Obama-created Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program which shielded nearly 800,000 illegal aliens from deportation, the Republican establishment and Democrats have scrambled to push multiple amnesty bills for illegal aliens.

Pro-American immigration reformers with the Center for Immigration Studies said in a statement in the wake of Steinle’s killer being acquitted that Congress should be laser-focused on passing legislation that protects Americans, rather than illegal aliens.

“Addressing the problems in our immigration system that allowed all this to happen should be a top priority for Congress, not rushing to pass a DACA amnesty, as some members have called for,” spokeswoman Marguerite Telford said.

Federal immigration officials at the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency have committed to deporting — for the sixth time — the illegal alien who caused Steinle’s death, as Breitbart News reported.

Steinle was killed while walking with her father on a pier in San Francisco in 2015 when the illegal alien shot her. Steinle pleaded with her father to not let her die, but she soon passed away in her father’s arms.

Steinle’s death has not only caused a national debate on immigration policy, but the killing has galvanized a grassroots movements of pro-American immigration reformers and Angel Parents — the family members of Americans killed by illegal aliens — to demand a crackdown on illegal immigration and a legal immigration policy that puts the jobs, needs, and lives of Americans first.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...teinles-honor/

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty
    by joining our E-mail Alerts athttp://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Did they bring in the OJ Simpson's jury for the Kate Steinle case?
    Last edited by MW; 12-01-2017 at 11:24 PM.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Sadly, these innocent deaths at the hands of illegal aliens do not appear to move the open borders, amnesty supporters enough so they will act to curtail them.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    Did they bring in the OJ Simpson's jury for the Kate Steinle case?

They sure did MW.

Uneducated, vengeful racist and would not surprise me if SF had
    illegal aliens on the jury.

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by lorrie View Post
    They sure did MW.

Uneducated, vengeful racist and would not surprise me if SF had
    illegal aliens on the jury.
    I did hear there were 3 immigrants on the jury, but I'm going to assume they are here legally.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

“I will spare no effort to do my own killing-of all amnesty in every form!” King continued.

------------------------------------

Thank you Mr. King!

No DACA
    No Path to Stay
    No Amnesty

Let Work Permits EXPIRE with the message that they then sell out, pack up and get OUT

No renewals, no extensions!

Go home and get in line like the rest of the people on the planet "dreaming" to come here!

NO FREE PASS JUST BECAUSE WE SHARE A BORDER WITH MEXICO!

I WISH WE HAD A GIANT GRAND CANYON SPLIT RIGHT DOWN THE BORDER FROM THE GULF TO THE PACIFIC.

WE ARE SICK AND TIRED OF THESE PEOPLE, THE COSTS, THE CRIME, THE DISEASES, THE ANCHOR BABIES!!!

MEXICO IS NOT OUR FRIEND...DEPORT THEM ALL.
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    I did hear there were 3 immigrants on the jury, but I'm going to assume they are here legally.

OH I WOULD.... for sure, 100%

CA has illegal immigrants working in government offices, working as doctors, teachers, healthcare, as attorneys in courts and list goes on and on and on.

bttt
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Move to new section for Americans killed by illegal immigrants.