Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A Strategy to Secure Our Borders

A Strategy to Secure Our Borders

If you do not have a copy of The American Legion’s latest booklet on illegal immigration, download it at the link below or iIf you would like a free booklet sent to you, email your address to acy@legion.org.

[color=blue][size=150][b]“The American Legion Policy on Illegal Immigration: A Strategy to Address Illegal Immigration in the United Statesâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks Zeez, this is a great booklet from the AL.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I read some of the pages and they are AWSOME!

It addresses the criminal population, diseases, NO AMNESTY and more with FACTS and FIGURES..

I can hardly wait for Janet, La Raza, the Southern Poverty Law Center, and other such organizations to read this--will they attempt to classify THE AMERICAN LEGION as a so called 'hate group' or call for them to be silenced for 'hate speech'?

GOD BLESS THE AMERICAN LEGION AND OUR U.S.A. VETERANS AND THOSE SERVING IN MILITARY!
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

while i loved the booklet, i noticed on thier website on the right "sites of interest" that they say "Legion-recommended sites to contribute to the cause of supporting veterans and their families" and a link to First National Bank of Ohama. I thought that bank accepted the Mat card??

Doesn't this seem kind of odd that they would do that! (the legion that is. against them having and using them, yet support a bank that allows it)

AE

will they attempt to classify THE AMERICAN LEGION as a so called 'hate group' or call for them to be silenced for 'hate speech'?
    You can bet they will do their best to label them and get the ADL and ACLU involved in it too.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€