Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

To bad the rest of the American school kids had no clue what they are being asked to do.

Added to the homepage..

http://www.alipac.us/article787.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Elgin, IL (where Larkin HS is located) is just outside of Chicago and the city's population is 34% Hispanic and the appeasement of the invading hordes was probably on the minds of the school district.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elgin%2C_IL
    Im sure you could also check the links on the bottom if you want to verify the population stats.

QUOTE: The teen faulted Mexican students, saying they shouldn’t have lowered the American flag in favor of a Mexican flag on Sept. 16, 2004.

There are NOT too many presidents who I think people would even attempt doing this while they were in office. But there are two who come to mind. Jimmy Carter would have nothing to say about this, and George Bush would also have nothing to say over this happening in an American school.

The principal of this school must be a complete and absolute moron. Who do these idots think they are How dare them lower the U.S. flag and raise the flag of another country under ANY circumstance in this country.
    No other country would allow it EXCEPT the USA under the non-leadership of George Bush. Then, they're going to ask the American kids to go and fight in a war ? And mind you, Mexico isn't even helping with the war ??
    God help us.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bombard the school

We need to bombard that school and principal with calls, letters and emails. I think the student should sue the hell out of the school!!!!!!!!!! THIS HAS TO STOP! If my kids school ever did this I am afraid I would have to quit my job and make sure the school regretted EVER putting another country over our own!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD, I can't wait to get my computer back!!!!!! I feel crippled!!!!!!!!!!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

PS

(Just as Latino students orchestrated an assembly for Mexican Independence Day, officials said, black students host an assembly commemorating black history month in February. )

This is NOT the same! The black students are AMERICANS and therefore say the pledge to America NOT Mexico! There is NO similarity!!!!!!!!!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Re: PS

Quote Originally Posted by ohflyingone
    (Just as Latino students orchestrated an assembly for Mexican Independence Day, officials said, black students host an assembly commemorating black history month in February. )

This is NOT the same! The black students are AMERICANS and therefore say the pledge to America NOT Mexico! There is NO similarity!!!!!!!!!
    No this isn't. I believe this is what the 5th of May is for....
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    QUOTE: The teen faulted Mexican students, saying they shouldn’t have lowered the American flag in favor of a Mexican flag on Sept. 16, 2004.

There are NOT too many presidents who I think people would even attempt doing this while they were in office. But there are two who come to mind. Jimmy Carter would have nothing to say about this, and George Bush would also have nothing to say over this happening in an American school.

The principal of this school must be a complete and absolute moron. Who do these idots think they are How dare them lower the U.S. flag and raise the flag of another country under ANY circumstance in this country.
    No other country would allow it EXCEPT the USA under the non-leadership of George Bush. Then, they're going to ask the American kids to go and fight in a war ? And mind you, Mexico isn't even helping with the war ??
    God help us.
    You took the words right out of my mouth and I wanted to say something yesterday, but I was too angry to talk about this. Seriously if Ronald Reagan were our president, do you honestly think he would have tolerated this? How about George Washington, FDR, Thomas Jefferson, Dwight Eisenhower, Andrew Jackson, Harry Truman or any of the presidents in the past for that matter? Your right maybe only Clinton or Carter would tolerate it. I know Pat Buchanon and Tom Tancredo if they were president wouldn't.

So basically we have a non-leader appeasement driven piece of crap like Bush who is hell bent on turning a blind eye and surrounding our country over to Mexico. Why? Because since he has a few relatives who are hispanic and he has been coddled, protected and sheltered his whole life along with drinking his brain cells into oblivion, he thinks that all people from Latin America are so great and wonderful and he's King of the universe and he can do whatever he wants and nothing will come of it. He has totally shirked his duties and has turned our constitution, our living and breathing document into a piece of toilet paper to wipe his butt with. He swore an oath to protect this country from an invasion and from all enemies foreign and domestic twice. He tells us to our faces that he is doing everything in his power to protect our homeland and behind our backs he is doing everything he can to destroy our homelands for profit.

I said this before and I know you've all heard this. Bush should be immediately and unequivocally IMPEACHED. He has done more harm and damage to America then Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton combined could ever hope and dream of doing. This guy is a nation wrecker and a traitor. He needs to be impeached now before every state, every countrymen and every school in our country is subjected to this lemming like suicide drive into the ocean, this onslaught that is being brought to you courtesy of the open borders, multicultural apologists and their appeasers in government. Make no mistake Bush's non-actions make him just as guilty as his actions.

IMPEACH BUSH NOW. EVERYONE CONTACT YOUR REPS AND SENATORS AND DEMAND THAT HE BE IMPEACHED. THIS ISN'T JUST A LIBERAL ISSUE OR A CONSERVATIVE ONE. THIS IS AN AMERICAN ISSUE AND WE SHOULD ALL BE UNITED IN THIS. DON'T WAIT FOR 3 MORE YEARS OF DESTRUCTION AND DECEDENCE OR WE MIGHT ALL BE PLEDGING ALLIGANCE TO MEXICO BY THEN. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. SEND A MESSAGE THAT ALL THE POLITICANS CAN HEAR LOUD AND CLEAR.

IMPEACH BUSH. TELL THEM THAT WE WILL NO LONGER TOLERATE HIS ADMINISTRATIONS INCOMPETENCE. STOP WAITING FOR HIS TERM TO END. IT'S YOUR COUNTRY TOO, DO YOU CARE?
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12