Quote Originally Posted by jean
I, too, overlooked this thread until now. So many articles posted can't keep up.

Well, Brian, I understand what you feel about living in CA. I've lived here since 1956 and seen more change than I care to go into. We've become a multi-cultural state so fast. As for water, if most of ours wasn't brought in the millions of people wouldn't be here. So much of the area is desert like naturally. I truly believe if illegals were gone tomorrow we'd have plenty of water, plenty of money and we'd again be a thriving state. During the May 1st walkouts and demonstrations, byw, was great because driving around was easy instead of the usual gridlock in places.

I too would leave this state but have boys in college. Maybe someday because as it is now most politicians here fall all over themselves to be pc and not offend anyone. Thing is they offend we citizens instead.
It was easy to miss this thread since it was posted about a year ago, and a lot of our members were not around at the time. It's like finding a needle in the haystack unless you know where to search, or happened to accidently stumble across it. The information is still relevant, except I should change the title to 24 years and counting. Even sooner if we continue to have unregulated immigration into the state.