Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tamaulipas Lawmakers Stress Cross-Border Issues

http://www.brownsvilleherald.com/ts_mor ... 7_0_10_0_M

Tamaulipas lawmakers stress cross-border issues

By Elizabeth Pierson
    The Brownsville Herald

AUSTIN, April 28, 2005 â€â€
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

BB
    Tamaulipas would like to improve the speed with which people and cargo cross between the two states and improve the communication between the two sides on bridge and road issues, said Amira Gomez Tueme, Speaker of the House for the Tamaulipas Congress.

She also wants to encourage Texas to work with the U.S. federal government to allow Mexican visitors to stay in the United States as long as Canadians with similar visas can, she said.

Improving transportation between the two states will simplify the way Tamaulipas residents live their lives, she said.
    This entire thing is making me ill.

***We now have Mexican trucks coming into the U.S. WITHOUT being checked!!!!!!! INSANE

"Simplify the Mexican's lives?"

my brain's fried
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree.

Tamaulipas would like to improve the speed with which people and cargo cross between the two states and improve the communication between the two sides
    There is nothing wrong with the speed......the problem is that it is going in one direction--north.
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

dataman said:

"There is nothing wrong with the speed......the problem is that it is going in one direction"

I'll second that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree with all of your thoughts and I'm as double L hockey sticks that elected representatives are allowing, accepting and even promoting this kind of meddling and treason.

The Tamaulipas lawmakers have NO BUSINESS providing ANY INPUT to how we run our borders .. or our country!

BTW, were the services of a translator required?
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

According to NAFTA after it was signed, Mexican Trucks were allowed to
    come 20 miles past the border into the USA, but that was for a certain number of years.

After that they were to be allowed full access to all of the USA, but the Teamsters put up such a howl....and they won so far, to keep them out.

They claim that the trucks are not as safe as ours and their drivers not as trained as those in the Teamsters.

Where this is now, I am not certain, haven't heard anything recently.

But it was one more thing we gave away in NAFTA that didn't benefit the American people.

Why do we keep signing treaties that do not benefit us???????
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!