Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tancredo Criticizes Misleading Immigration Detention Story

Tancredo Criticizes Misleading Immigration Detention Story
    Thursday, 22 May 2008
    60 Minutes story leaves out critical facts

WASHINGTON, D.C. – U.S. Rep. Tom Tancredo (R-Littleton) today criticized a recent 60 Minutes program for misrepresenting the facts surrounding the detention of illegal immigrants before deportation in facilities ran by the Immigration and Customs Enforcement Agency (ICE). The program, jointly investigated by CBS and the Washington Post, claimed “immigrants are suffering from neglect and some don’t survive detention in America.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Tancredo nailed them . Now if just someone would listen . Sorry misleading jounalism . Maybe Tom can get in a Rebuttla some how .
    Censorship alive and well in the land of the over taxed and dual laws . one set for citizens and one set for illegals
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Get em Tancredo! I'm so sick of the lies on CBS!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We must encourage this American Patriot to run for higher office.

I saw that 60 Minutes program when it aired. I was just as livid after watching it as I'm sure Tancredo was as well. It was PROPAGANDA of the worst kind.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Tom Tancredo would have made a great President. If only the population of this country had been informed enough to do themselves that favor. I have an 8X10 hanging on my living room wall still today of Tom and Me together at a fundraiser that I attended when he was running. I supported him all the way to the end and I still intend to write in his name on the President part of my ballot in November. Then, I'm going straight down the remainder of the ballot voting against every incumbent on every level. After all, this nonsense has come about on their watch and most of them bear some responsibility for this mess. If enough of them lose their jobs, they might start listening to their bosses.