Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Kyle Bristow, chairman of the Young Americans for Freedom, or YAF, said he was kicked and spat upon by some of the protesters when he was outside the MSU College of Law, where the discussion was being held.

"It saddens me that my fellow Spartans would display this type of behavior," he said. "They are racist. It's sad we need police to come to control these radical leftists."

Unable to identify the people who assaulted him, Bristow said he wasn't planning to file a police report.
    So who were these people? No one seems to know. Interesting!
    No one used their "camera" phone ?

No security cameras ?

No arrest by security personnel ?

Banned
    No one used their "camera" phone ?

No security cameras ?
    He said on O'Reilly Factor that they had some footage but the protesters smashed the camera.

Tancredo Protesters Turn Violent

I am fed up with the violations of the Constitutional right to free speech. I e-mailed the dean of the law school with a c.c to Rep Tancredo. My three children were and are in the Armed Forces fighting for the right of democratic government. How dare these people protest against the right of American people to speak their mind and propogate their opinions. And they are going to uphold the laws of the Nation?

Some video footage here: http://denver.rockymountainnews.com/pdf/100_1094.mov

MSM Photoshopping?
    The original has an American flag--

The Rocky Mountain News story's photo has no flag--

http://slapstickpolitics.blogspot.com/2 ... stors.html

More here: http://michellemalkin.com/index.htm
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

AlturaCt, yea, that picture even looks doctored up.

Point of interest here--about 2 months ago, if that long, a thread was posted here explaining how whites are not allowed into the LaRaza meetings held at MSU. The organization who sponsered the Tancredo speach has probably done so in a backlash to that. I don't blame them. If these latinos can have a latin this and a latin that, then so can the whites. They blame us as being racists when its really them. They don't like it when we call them illegal aliens. No, they're not from outer space, but they are alien to the U.S. They hate hearing that too.

This President stinks, Harry Reid stinks, the SPP stinks, there is so much about this country that stinks, I believe it's time for more than just phoning and faxing the idiots who are determined to ignore us anyway.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What's with the KKK sign?
    Seems to me there are some eager to play the race card any chance they get. And free speech is only allowed if you agree with them evidently.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Are the police looking for the criminals who slashed the tires and pulled the fire alarm and tried to stop freedom of speech?

President Bush is this the America you want for your grandchildren?!

I have a feeling you would say YES!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hello everybody,

My name is Nicholas and I'm new here. I'm original from the Netherlands, married and I'm happy here in my new homeland. I received my green card and next year I can apply for US citizenship. Short about Congressman Tom Tancredo is correct when he said "Miami is a third world country". It's a shame that the gap between poor and rich is wide, it's a shame that majority of the poor here in Miami are Hispanics legal and illegal don't want to learn English and don't give a damn at all than about their "own" community inside a big and so called diversed community, they live in areas that looks like a mix between modern and a latin american shanty town. It's a shame that 90% of it's patients of Jackson Memorial Hospital, one the biggest hospitals in the nation are illegal immigrants who never pay their bills and bankrupting the hospital. I live in a good area for now, but I see little by little that it's going the wrong way! America, Miami is a good example of poverty conquering the modern western world.

I'm so glad to see US citizens waking up about the problem what I saw when I came to Miami. I still live here because I work here, My wife works here. To bad not many immigrants like to speak English what I don't like. Let me make this clear and specially to leftist open border supporters, I'm for legal immigrants, Majority of Americans (white, black, brown, yellow) are for Legal immigrants, the system is comprehensive enough but needs more DHS workers. Cut the crap with calling illegal immigrants undocument workers, they have documents, false or not the proper documents to allow them to stay here. Illegal immigrants are human beings who entered the country without permission and must be deported back to their country. Sometimes the open borders radicals are coming up with the story "America is a continent what is conquered by Europeans" is for all people of this continent. half true and half bull, the fact is, you have the citizens of the America's, those are people in all countries of continent America with different nationalities. Second, you have the citizens of the United States of America, those are Americans, Americans, with an n and not 's are people who was born in or is naturalized between the borders of the land called the United States of America, again Americans are US citizens. I hope you all can read the difference, because there is a BIG difference between both. I always have to explain that to them and I noticed that there is a lack of education on this subject. Accourding to my wife who is a teacher there is a serious problem with the educational system, the way of teaching and the illegal immigrants are giving all teachers a hard time by not even knowing their own native language. People this is poverty what is crossing the border and who will bring down the whole country down in long term. Cheap labor who don't care at all about this country at all than making a buck and send it back home are good for employers who are cheating the system in short term, but again in long term it will be a disaster for us all and that includes the hispanic american community. The government of the United States of America has the right and MUST protect it's people by securing its borders and ports according to the constitution of the USA , deport illegal immigrants and enforce its immigration laws and other laws that includes punish employers who are hiring illegal immigrants with or without stolen social security numbers. The United States has the right to deny you the entry if they have a reason what make sense and is agaist their laws. It's not a right to stay here by overstaying your visa or by crossing the border, it's against the law, Illegal is Illegal even if you pay taxes while you are illegal inside the country. I'm also sick and tired to hear and read that they didn't crossed the border but the border crossed them. The fact is, The United States of America did business with Spain to buy Texas, not with Mexico what didn't existed at all till after the independence, and later the Mexicans sold a large of it's territory to the US for an amount of US dollars. Respect the borders and laws of this nation and get over it. Keep on fighting people, against the fascist open border supporters with a communist mind who have no respect for freedom of expression at all. For them it's all about the benjamin$, and they don't give a damn about the poor and middle class at all. I trully believe that we, Legal US residents who cares about this nation and can become a US citizen if they want. US citizens who are born here and naturalized US citizens will win this "war".

Well said Nicholas_USA. You have a great understanding of what is happening to this country of ours. I again want to extend a big welcome to you.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think the Rocky Mountain photo didn't mean to take away from the patriotism of Tancredo, but tried to show more of the character of the man that got shouted down. Not censhorship, just artistic effect.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast