READ ON TO SEE WHY I POSTED THIS HERE:

A Tax Cheat for Treasury Secretary? Now THAT Is Change!
By John Lillpop Wednesday, January 14, 2009

- Satire -
Count me among those who have discounted and made light of President-elect Barack Obama’s naive and exaggerated hyperbole about CHANGE.

Change this, change that, change, change, and more change!

Phooey!

However, my skepticism about Obama-Change was whisked away with vigor by the latest news flash from the Obama Transition Team:

The Messiah has nominated a tax cheat and employer of illegal aliens to be Secretary of the Treasury!

Obama was no doubt confused by the behavior of the current thief in charge of our money, the unlovable Hank Paulson, and thought that a confirmed tax evader and employers of illegal aliens would fit right in at Treasury!

As reported at Yahoo.com, in part:

“At the end of a nearly seamless transition, President-elect Barack Obama has been buffeted by a string of embarrassing jolts within the space of two weeks.

“The disclosure Tuesday that his choice for treasury secretary, New York Federal Reserve chief Timothy Geithner, failed to pay $34,000 in taxes and employed a housekeeper without proper immigration papers was another jarring distraction just days before Obama’s inauguration — and raises fresh questions about his team’s judgment, vetting procedures and political sensitivities.

“Senate Democratic leaders and Obama transition officials immediately voiced confidence in Geithner and called for his quick confirmation once Obama is sworn in and is able to formally nominate him--citing the important role Geithner will play in dealing with one of the nation’s severest recessions in decades.

“But the delinquent-tax part of the new disclosure, in particular, is a huge liability for Geithner, given that as treasury secretary he would oversee the Internal Revenue Service.â€