Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TEAMSTERS / GRIDLOCK PROTEST?

Why don't the teamsters and independent truck drivers shut down (or slow to a crawl) a few major highways to protest BOOSHES mexican trucks?
    I don't know, it might be impossible to do since most truckers are barely making ends meet with high fuel prices, but has anyone else thought about this?
    Just looks to me like the Teamsters would throw a "rolling" strike in senor BOOSHES face. Anybody have any thoughts???

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar

Re: TEAMSTERS / GRIDLOCK PROTEST?

Quote Originally Posted by adrian_001
    Why don't the teamsters and independent truck drivers shut down (or slow to a crawl) a few major highways to protest BOOSHES mexican trucks?
    I don't know, it might be impossible to do since most truckers are barely making ends meet with high fuel prices, but has anyone else thought about this?
    Just looks to me like the Teamsters would throw a "rolling" strike in senor BOOSHES face. Anybody have any thoughts???

The movie F.I.S.T the truckers squeezed DC to death by blocking the roadway in and around the capital! I think that happened to in real life? It is doable!!!

Here is an article about a rally like that! But I found out that the government blocked the rally from taking place!!!
    http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/artic ... E_ID=55199

The rally is blocked here..
    http://behindtheveiloflies.blogspot.com ... y-fed.html

More truckers info here.
    http://www.saveamericafund.com/truckers-boycott.php
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

The Trucking industry as a whole should start shoving back.... right down BOOSHES throat!

I'm afraid if our government doesn't act responsibly and soon it is going to result in violence and I think the Mexican truckers are the ones that that will be the immediate target. It is unfortunate because it is not their fault. It is their governments, bush boys, and corporate greed that will cause these folks that are trying to make a living to suffer. All the way around, not just Mexicans but the American truckers as well. I think that our government knows this and will use it to support the amnesty issue. It's all part of the scam on the people of the 3 nations that are being forced into a North American Union.
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by avenger
    I'm afraid if our government doesn't act responsibly and soon it is going to result in violence and I think the Mexican truckers are the ones that that will be the immediate target. It is unfortunate because it is not their fault. It is their governments, bush boys, and corporate greed that will cause these folks that are trying to make a living to suffer. All the way around, not just Mexicans but the American truckers as well. I think that our government knows this and will use it to support the amnesty issue. It's all part of the scam on the people of the 3 nations that are being forced into a North American Union.
    Just like the mob! Wack them suckers!
    -Ron Paul

Anybody have any thoughts???
    Bush will bury them with the Patriot Act in response to any action harming trade. Our truckers should run 100 % legal in everything they do. That would slow things down considerably without putting drivers at any risk and produce the statistics needed to evaluate the pilot trial in their favor. Additionally, liars, cheaters, and thieves in trucks that don't understand "illegal" will stand out like sore thumbs to enforcement. This pilot program is a "competition" and I have no doubt that our truckers doing their professional best can win out.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

SAN FRANCISCO — The Bush administration urged a federal appeals court Thursday to let Mexican cargo trucks cross the border and freely travel anywhere in the country, arguing that to do otherwise could strain diplomatic relations between the U.S. and Mexico.

The Teamsters Union on Wednesday asked the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals to stop the program, which could go into effect as early as Saturday.

The union argues that the administration plan, which would let as many as 100 registered Mexican trucks deliver their cargo anywhere in the country for the next year as part of a "demonstration program," would endanger public highways because safety issues have not been resolved.

But in its filing Thursday, government lawyers said the trucks enrolled in the program meet U.S. trucking regulations and the program is a necessary part of the North American Free Trade Agreement.

"Participating Mexican carriers must comply with all legal requirements governing operations of domestically owned carriers, and in some cases stricter requirements," wrote Assistant Attorney General Peter Keisler.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,295306,00.html

"Participating Mexican carriers must comply with all legal requirements governing operations of domestically owned carriers, and in some cases stricter requirements," wrote Assistant Attorney General Peter Keisler.
    Do they have American issued CDL driver's licenses?
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by avenger
    Do they have American issued CDL driver's licenses?
    I think they would be in the federal database where all American CDL holders are in? But I could be wrong!
    -Ron Paul

Re: TEAMSTERS / GRIDLOCK PROTEST?

Quote Originally Posted by adrian_001
    He11, I'll stop my car in the middle of the street if it will help keep these pathetic excuses for truck drivers off our roads. If anybody spots one of these Mexican trucks, all Americans in the vicinity should immediately reduce their speed to the lowest allowed on that road. Form a line blocking all the lanes and refuse to let them pass. I'd drive from Chicago to Idaho if I had one of them behind me and they couldn't get around. If they start acting aggresive, call 911.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast