Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

OR: Teen murder victim fought back

[Poster note: this one hits way too close to him from this poster - in many ways... I know someone that lives within 100 ft of the building where this took place - scary stuff... Hey, you Oregonians tuned in here... watch this one carefully, as it has all the qualities to really attract a lot of attention.

A specific note to Mayor Potter of Portland: are these the type of people you wish to provide day labor centers for Mr. Mayor???]

Teen murder victim fought back

By Frank Lenzi

AM 860 KPAM, Aug 6, 2007, Updated 41 minutes ago (5 Reader comments)
    (news photo)

Courtesy of Clackamas County Sheriff's Office

Left: Alejandro Emeterio Rivera Gamboa. Right: Gilberto Javier Arellano Gamboa.
    Schucks Auto Supply

Court documents are shedding more light on the murder of a 15-year-old Texas girl in a Milwaukie apartment last month. They show that the victim, Dani Jen’e Countryman, struggled with her alleged attackers and that a bloody shoe worn by one of the suspects matched an imprint left on her chest.

Two cousins, Alejandro Emeterio "Alex" Rivera Gamboa, 24, and Gilberto Javier Arellano-Gamboa, 23, are charged with aggravated murder in Countryman’s death. Countryman was found strangled on July 28th at the Balboa Apartments.

According to probable cause documents obtained by Fox 12, Rivera Gamboa said he woke up that morning to find his cousin on top of Countryman. As Countryman struggled, Arellano-Gamboa asked his cousin for help, deputies said.

The documents say Rivera admitted to stepping his foot on Countryman's throat until she stopped moving, Fox 12 reported. As detectives investigated the killing, they found blood on a shoe that matched the size of shoe worn by Rivera Gamboa, authorities said. The pattern of the shoe also matched an imprint on Countryman's upper chest, according to detectives.

The fact that two people were arrested for the killing and that Dani fought back did not come as a surprise to her grandmother, Sandra Wright. “I kinda felt there were maybe two people involved because I don’t think one could have held her,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is incredibly sad. How many more innocent Americans will die before our worthless government does its job and rids our country of this illegal alien scourge?

Hi PhredE and FedupDeb,

If the girl had survived

The ACLU
    The National Communist La Raza
    and other Communist front lobby organizations
    and even employers of illegals...

would sue the victim for civil rights violations and who knows what else!

Prediction, as hideous as it is.....

If these murderers don't get "catch and release" by the time Hillary is sworn in ... then ... on GWs last day in office, these two illegals (along with other murders, drug dealers and other thugs) will receive a full presidential pardons, green cards, citizenship, and money.

So... What are the odds-makers predictions of full presidential pardons for these sub-human scum bags?

If Bush doesn't pardon em, you can bet your paycheck Hillary will! hell, Hillary (while co-president) pardoned Yolanda Huett Vaughn - you can bet your ass she'll pardon em!

How about you, h1b, they'll get their green cards before you will!

Other predicitons? Bring em on!

Hats off to the girl for fighting back.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

MORE BLOOD ON BUSH'S HANDS
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I see the pictures of the suspects on this news page, but where is the picture of the victim?

Why is she not shown? Is that not the real story? The pictures of the suspects and the pictures of the victim?

Am I missing something or does anyone else see what I don't see?

W

Great point William....where is the picture of the victim?

Did anybody but me notice that in the tangle of names of the one suspect is "Arellano"? Who knows if Elvira is a relative but that name sure seems to be associated with trouble............

The comments after the article(4th,5th,6th and8th) are quite telling in that so many people see what is really going on here,and all over the country.I am not up on how these criminals are processed but, this article leads me to believe that these monsters will be deported and not have to actually serve hard time in a prison.Does anyone know if this is how this works?

May God have mercy and comfort this child and the family she left behind.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I see the pictures of the suspects on this news page, but where is the picture of the victim?

Why is she not shown? Is that not the real story? The pictures of the suspects and the pictures of the victim?

Am I missing something or does anyone else see what I don't see?

W
    You can chalk that up with the fact that most news sources are a lousey source of news to begin with. Sloppy journalism means the story lacks, has errors, no photos, etc., or..maybe in this case..fabricated.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Hi W, I'll try to be brief.

We, the voters, are supposed to feel sorry for the purps - poor foreign nationals getting mistreated by law enforcement. After all, "Its not really their fault - they're just decent and hard working."

So says, National Communist La Raza
    and our real government
    The Council on Foreign Relations
    The Illuminati
    The Bilderbergs
    The Trilateral Commission.

Oh yeah (Guess I'm not being brief), it's all our fault too For not being compassionate to our new neighbors, and for not supporting amnesty - they wouldn't have done this if the amnesty bill had passed, so it's all our damn fault!

So says Prince Charming of Chappaquiddick

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

We need this story on the homepage

W

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast