Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Temp US Work Visas Go to Unskilled Foreigners

Temp US Work Visas Go to Unskilled Foreigners

Friday, 01 Apr 2011 02:59 PM

By Charles J. Little

An immigration expert says a visa program designed to help American companies recruit highly skilled workers from abroad has instead become a favorite tool of Indian outsourcing companies, The New York Times reports.

Loopholes in the H-1b temporary worker visa program are allowing India-based outsourcers “to bring in cheaper foreign workers, with ordinary skills, who directly substitute for, rather than complement, workers in America,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They've packed most of the computer-related careers, to the point where even a highly qualified American can't usually get even an interview, never mind the job. Here in America! It's brazen: http://wfc2.wiredforchange.com/o/8711/p ... on_KEY=325
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You ever think maybe we would not need more people in the USA if they did not KILL them before birth in Planned Parenthood clinics and elsewhere with abortions. Abortions paid for by tax dollars and ,something else I found out the other day. In some cases an abortion is tax deductible.

Bill Gates is one that wants more immigrants to work at his places of business.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

They kill them in India too, but just the girls.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/new ... 836942.cms