Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar

TENN-Men Held In Jail, Motorcycle Crash Kills Police Officer

Men Held In Jail After Motorcycle Crash Kills Police Officer

Posted: May 10, 2009 06:26 PM CDT

Updated: May 11, 2009 05:04 PM CDT

Lebanon, Tenn. - A Lebanon police officer died Saturday night in a motorcycle crash. Both the driver of that car, Jose Chavez, and his passenger, Barrea Montes are in the Wilson County Jail.

The THP reports off-duty officer Jeffery Stone was riding his motorcycle Saturday night when a BMW pulled into his lane on Highway 231 near Jennings Avenue.

The men are believed to be illegal immigrants, and Chavez is charged with driving without a license.

Investigators believe Stone was going south when Chavez, who was driving the BMW tried to turn left onto the highway. The car did not stop. Stone hit the driver's side door.

Officer Stone leaves behind a wife and three children.

http://www.newschannel5.com/Global/story.asp?S=10336669
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

an illegal driving a BMW ?

yet another dead american on the hands of congress, obama, bush, clinton and everyone else who has not enforced american laws

I wonder if WE, the American people, paid for his BMW!!!!!!!!!!!

When are we going to do something people???
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

My prayers go out to the family...another avoidable tragedy!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Officer Rodney Johnson's Last Call

It is very sad and so unnecessary that the story of ILLEGALS murdering Police Officers and United States Citizens has to be constantly REPEATED!. The link will display pictures of Officer Johnson and his wife who is also a HPD Officer.

This Police officers was murdered by an ILLEGAL the same as Officer Rodney Johnson of the Houston Police Department who was murdered by an ILLEGAL who was concerned about being DEPORTED AGAIN. He was aided in returning to the United States after a previous deportation by his ILLEGAL EMPLOYER.

The reason we have the problem with ILLEGALS is because of our inept government and we do not need more government incompetence to intrude on the every day Citizen’s life. The answer is to Secure Our National Borders, the source of the ILLEGALS, and Enforce Our Immigration Laws (Heavy Fines and Felony Jail Time for ILLEGAL EMPLOYERS), the draw for the ILLEGALS; these are laws already on the books that NEED to be enforced.

http://womenincrimeink.blogspot.com/200 ... ge-no.html

Sunday, May 25, 2008
    Officer Rodney Johnson's Last Call

by Connie Park

When Houston police officer Rodney Johnson received the department's Badge Number 5913, he took the oath to protect and serve the citizens of Houston, Texas. Years later, on September 21, 2006, Officer Johnson was policing the city when he made what should have been a routine traffic stop. What happened in that brief moment changed the course of many lives--a tragic moment no one can reverse.

Officer Johnson stopped Juan Leonardo Quintero on traffic for speeding. Johnson handcuffed him and placed him in the back seat of his police cruiser. While Officer Johnson was sitting in the front driver’s seat of the vehicle filling out paperwork, he was shot not once, but four times in the back of the head by the suspect he had handcuffed. Quintero had managed to retrieve a pistol from his waistband. Though he had been shot, Officer Johnson somehow was able to press the emergency button in his patrol car. That was the last thing Johnson did before he died, the “last callâ€

My prayers go out to the police officer's family. HOW DOES AN ILLEGAL ALIEN GET A BMW? Is it a stolen car?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    My prayers go out to the police officer's family. HOW DOES AN ILLEGAL ALIEN GET A BMW? Is it a stolen car?
    How does an illegal get a BMW? Well, last week I was at the grocery store. There was a hispanic lady with 5 kids in front of me. She spoke NO English (before I get the " how do you know she was illegal? comment, remember, you HAVE to know at least some English to be legal). She pulled out her Lone Star card (welfare here in Texas) and paid for her $120 in groceries. I checked out and went to my car. There she was, loading her groceries into a BRAND NEW Cadillac Escalade, it still had the paper dealer tags on it. How did she afford this? By using her anchor babies so she doesn't have to pay for food, and instead uses her money to live a lavish lifestyle at the expense of the taxpayer. I'm sure MANY of you have similar stories.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&