Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion

Texas Minutemen are leading an all-volunteer assault on.....

http://www.worldmag.com/subscriber/disp ... m?ID=11215

[b]Illegal invasion
    COVER STORY: Texas Minutemen are leading an all-volunteer assault on a migrant wave of crime that border-crossing federal agents can'tâ€â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Border Patrol can't handle this situation.

We need our military on the borders with the authority to arrest ilegal immigrants. Any illegal needs to be treated as an invader, armed and dangerous. We need to tell Vicente to meet them at a spot and tell him to come get his people or we're not sending them another dime and will RECALL all our manufacturing plants back to the United States.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

There is just NO WAY HUMANLY POSSIBLE that the Border Patrol can deal with this massive influx. The National Guard on the border is the ONLY solution to this critical problem. But, as I've said before, our National Guard is stretched so thin with deployments to the Middle East to fight a war that we didn't need to get into that putting them on the border would probably be an impossibility. I guess I will never get over the fact that the arm of our military that is charged with protecting OUR borders against invasion are being used to protect IRAQ'S borders while our borders are WIDE OPEN.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

You're not alone Bootsie. WE will never get over it. All we can do is act and act quickly to stop this Treasonous Nonsense before it gets any worse.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

While, heaven knows, I am staunchly against the illegal invasion, I cannot feel sorry for South Texas rancher Mike Vickers. He readily admits:

two decades ago he had a good relationship with illegal immigrants who used to pass through his land. "They were respectful, asked for a job," he said. "We'd give them food and water and send them on. But it wasn't the big groups. It wasn't the invasion."
    I know hindsight is 20/20 but he must have been aware he was aiding and abetting illegals even then. He didn't care because it wasn't adversely affecting him at that time. With the current invasion, if he wasn't "picking up trash from the previous night's train of immigrants up to 100 every night �he's fixing holes cut into his fences by passing migrants" would he still aid and abet illegal aliens? Probably so; he did it before.

People who aid, abet and enable illegal aliens are the reason the USA is steadily spirally downward. People from the border where illegals crossed who give them food & water, lowlifes who employ them, all the way to local/state governments far removed from the border who continue to aid, abet & enable illegals. Local & state governments even allocate taxpayer monies to organizations who demand more and more for illegals. I find it ironic that while I'm working and paying taxes, my tax dollars are given to these organizations whose employees are actually paid (from my tax dollar) to demand more for those who shouldn't be in the US in the first place.

Illegals are like piranhas or sharks; they know there is a “feeding frenzy� in the US. They are displacing our workforce, sucking resources from our schools, hospitals, welfare and judicial systems, housing, etc., killing us on the highways. Our government officials (city, county, state & federal) are allowing this to continue for the almighty dollar.

My family mows our own yards, cooks our own food, wash our own clothes, and wash our own cars. I am willing to pay more for things I need/buy if it would send all illegals out of the US. Paying more for things I want/need actually would be less expensive than subsidizing the MILLIONS of illegals, dumbing-down American school children and killing Americans of the highway!

Bootsie & Judy, I agree with you completely. The Border Patrol cannot possibly handle the current invasion but I think it should be the US Army, not the National Guard, stationed along the border and responsible for securing it while a high, strong security fence is built. Anybody, OTM & Mexicans alike, caught trying to sneak into the US should be deposited on the south side of the border as soon as they're caught. This crap about catching & releasing OTM border crossers into the US is stupid even for the US government. The fact that Mexico leaves it's southern border wide open shouldn't matter. If they come from/through Mexico, physically put them back on that side of the border as soon as they're caught.

Add to all the above the fact that the criminal illegal aliens follow the illegal aliens. Is it any wonder why I have HAD_ENUF?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Had_enuf said "Deposit them back on the south side of the border as soon as they are caught".

YES YES YES YES!!

Then, call Vicente and tell him he has some tired and hungry and to send his Chuckwagon to pick 'em up!!

Ole!!

LOVE IT, HAD_ENUF!!!! And, 'tis no wonder you have!!!

You brought up a very good point about Mr. Vickers that I missed. I guess I just get so HET UP that I miss the finer points!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton