Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Time to say 'no more' to illegal immigrants

Time to say 'no more' to illegal immigrants
    Sunday, February 25, 2007 11:55 PM CST

2006:

Protesters march for illegal aliens rights.

Maywood, Calif., protesters tear down an American flag from a U.S. Post Office and raise the Mexican flag.

Two Border Patrol agents convicted of wounding an illegal alien drug smuggler and are sentenced to 12 years in federal prison where one was beaten by other illegal aliens incarcerated there.

2007:

Bank of America Corp. has begun offering credit cards to customers without Social Security numbers, typically illegal immigrants. Banks give home loans to illegal aliens.

The Minuteman group reports that at a Latino immigration meeting, racism is espoused with calls for violence against ``whites.''

The Department of Defense plans to spend $18 million to prepare part of the U.S. Navy base at Guantanamo Bay to shelter interdicted migrants, as many as 500,000 Cubans will want to leave the island after Castro's death if conditions don't improve.

President George W. Bush announced that he expects Americans to accept 7,000 Sunni Muslim Iraqi refugees into the United States.

Our borders have not yet been secured. We have no idea who is coming into this country. What weapons or disease will they bring with them?

Illegal aliens take jobs from American workers. They work for lower wages. They do not pay taxes.

The government wants to give illegal aliens Social Security benefits. That is our money they are giving away.

Illegal aliens do not assimilate to the rest of the country. They will not learn the language, but expect us to learn theirs.

Government wants an amnesty program to reward illegal aliens for breaking our laws. Next month there are plans to have more marches and protests. When are we going to stand up and say, ``No more''? We only have so much room.

Paul White

http://www.pantagraph.com/articles/2007 ... 123800.txt

Past time I would say.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

What will it take get to make them listen?
    Can you hear me now?!!!
    ------------------------

You can post your comments after this article at the link too. I know this area of the country well and glad to see people are aware of what's going on by many of our elected officials.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    What will it take get to make them listen?
    Can you hear me now?!!!
    That is the question I have been asking for years. Everytime I say to myself it can't get any worse... it does.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

On the Liddy show today, a former radical muslim, said that if he were Al Quaida, he would be figuring out a way to get as many of his operatives into the US via this refugee program.

President George W. Bush announced that he expects Americans to accept 7,000 Sunni Muslim Iraqi refugees into the United States.