Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tomato-Picker Brain Surgeon Now Featured on Reality TV

Tomato-Picker Brain Surgeon Now Featured on Reality TV
    [Brenda Walker] @ 5:50 pm

I wrote about this doctor in May: Brilliant Neurosurgeon Discovered in Tomato Fields!: Dr. Quinones was an illegal alien who managed to work America’s diversity-obsessed education system to become a surgeon.

Now he is a major character in a network reality tv series Hopkins: http://hopkins.abcnews.com/ ; you can watch the opening episode start by following him around the hospital making his rounds as he discusses his lawbreaking background and immigration views ad nauseum; e.g. [quote]“The media portrays Mexican Americans in many cases as not being hard workers and if I don’t make an effort to change that, who will?â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well hey, let's send all the tomato pickers to medical school so they can ALL become brain surgeons!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

April
    To media elites, it’s okay for foreigners to break a slew of immigration laws as long as there is a warm and wonderful story at the end, suitable for network programming.
    Glorifying breaking the law IS NEVER A GOOD THING!!! The media elites and the corporate owners are going to try any avenue they can to convince us that illegal immigration is okay because...hey.... here is an illegal who is doing good. Yeah and how does that stack up to the thousands of crimimal illegals who come across they border to cause murder and mayhem???? REALITY CHECK....we are NOT BUYING THE BS!!!!

Strange Country we've turned into . Law Breakers become Cool . The CFR is out of control since All msm dances to their beat !
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

I hope that Johns Hopkins and other Med Schools are prepared for the onslaught of IA tomato pickers!

We'll probably be facing a crisis in the tomato fields...no one left to pick those tomatos! HELP!

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    I hope that Johns Hopkins and other Med Schools are prepared for the onslaught of IA tomato pickers!

We'll probably be facing a crisis in the tomato fields...no one left to pick those tomatos! HELP!
    Yep...just what I want. A former illegal alien tomato picker giving me brain surgery.

It's funny when people try to argue their point by emphasizing one exception and not focusing on the typical or norm (eg. how about all the previous tomato pickers who aren't brain surgeons...????)

MW
    Yep...just what I want. A former illegal alien tomato picker giving me brain surgery.
    Would you trust him to perform a scrub on his hands prior to surgery?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn