Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tony Bologna Murders: The Madness Runs Deeper…

Tony Bologna Murders: The Madness Runs Deeper…

When I blogged about the Tony Bologna murders last month I got an unusual number of hits to this site. Still getting them, actually. Though no one has commented on my thoughts, I found it interesting that so many people took the time to read them, the humble musings of a Novato musician. With most of these folks finding my blog through “Tony Bolognaâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He's very liberal in his view point on Illegals. His Reform really gives them what they want . Once they achive that goal , complete take over of the Educational system .
    I'm 100% for the Wall/Fence , Deport . Reapply and wait your turn in line. Seasonal workers a little different story imo . But Must pay taxes .
    Illegals even with a Legal Citizen can recieve No Socail Benefits . Why should they ? Course the Legal can recieve if needed if enough quarters are paid as the law states
    No fly'em home bull . Insane plan just to break the bank. ALL DWI , Felony convictions and Fraud deported asap . Lot of Citizens would still be alive today if that was the case . To many Gutless wonders in our Nation .
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

There MUST be a way to address the problem firmly in a racially sensitive way, telling anyone who still complains to take a seat and shut up!

Since the issue of illegal immigration has nothing to do with race, and has everything to do with the law, why, exactly, MUST it be addressed in a "racially sensitive" manner?

Illegal aliens....white, black, brown, bright purple with fuzzy green feet.....are just that, illegal aliens. And as such, they have no business being in this country. They have broken our laws and should expect to be arrested, detained, prosecuted, jailed for their crimes, and then deported.

Are Latinos subject to enforcement.......and here's that word again...."disproportionatly" to those illegals of other races and nationalities? Of course. But that is only because, through an accident of geography, they are here in numbers "disproportionate" to others having fully exploited their close proximity to the United States. And now that there are consequences to be had, they are fully exploiting race.

And what I'd like to know is when are we allowed to wriggle off the race hook? No one denies that, in the history of this country, minorities were not always treated fairly, equally, or even particularly very nicely. No one denies that even today there are a few who still hold prejudice against those "different" from them. But, we've come a long long way from those past abuses.

When does it stop being held against us? When do we get to stop being expected to handle everything in a "racially sensitive" manner when it is exactly that which has led us to where we are today?

What MUST happen is that the race baiters are told to sit down and shut up because this is not an issue of racism against Latinos, we will no longer allow them to hold this country hostage to their inane prattle, and we will not be granting these people...these criminals....a damned thing over some misguided notion that we MUST be racially sensitive.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What MUST happen is that the race baiters are told to sit down and shut up because this is not an issue of racism against Latinos, we will no longer allow them to hold this country hostage to their inane prattle, and we will not be granting these people...these criminals....a damned thing over some misguided notion that we MUST be racially sensitive.
    Thank You . Same as my last line in my post , just different wording .
    Can this even be "Thought of" in our PC attitude country that permits , No demands "Race Baiters" be heard ?
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Quote Originally Posted by tencz57
    Thank You . Same as my last line in my post , just different wording .
    Can this even be "Thought of" in our PC attitude country that permits , No demands "Race Baiters" be heard ?

There is a big difference between being "heard" and "listened to".

Those advocating for illegal aliens and their agenda have every right to speak their piece....or be heard. This country....our government......has every right to tell them no, refuse to cave in to demands, refuse to allow the undermining of our sovereignty and laws.

Contact e-mail form for SF Mayor Gavin Newsom:
    http://www.sfgov.org/site/mayor_index.asp?id=22018

Contact information for Mayor’s Office of Criminal Justice:
    http://www.sfgov.org/site/mocj_index.asp?id=4352

Please post on related threads that have more comments.

Let's try to keep these stories together (for future reference and research) unless there is a Breaking Announcement about the case.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-124496.html

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-124362.html

Excellent comments. And thanks for the contact information Zeezil. This tragedy has gotten to all of us. It never should have happened. We are behind your efforts to get change in San Francisco.