Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sovereign wrote
    Code:
    This may seem callous
    and I'm sorry if it does, but I think it may be better to let some small towns go rather than defeat our selves by discounting the importance of the law and our principles in order for a 'place' to survive.

Our nation having 'open spaces' is not a bad thing.
    Every time a fence is run, the world gets a little smaller.
    This may sound callous, but Sovereign, it does`nt "seem" callous it is callous.
    Big cities flooded with illegals are hopless, small town with few need to be preserved.
    Besides, I`m moving somewhere in that area this year to get away from them here in Ca.

It looks a little like my home town in Mi.
    ------------------------

"let some small towns go"

"t does`nt "seem" callous it is callous."

Don't misunderstand me, not all small towns, not be any means.

I was raised on farms and ranches and still live on the farm my parents bought in 41.

Small towns come and go, what I'm saying is don't try to preserve a small town by importing illegal aliens.
    I understand the emotions involved, let's just not allow ourselves and our ancestors and our children's nation be taken over by selling out.

Actually if you're living in San Berdu, then your further behind enemy lines than I am in the central valley.
    And I'm seriously considering a move except for caring for my mother, I would have been long gone.
    I'm sick of it.

The bright side is we are all here to kick butt on this invasion and I believe that we can!!! We just need to stay real POED and PUSH ON!!! Mad
    That's right! We are in the fight of our lives.
    We have a responsibility to inform and educate as many people as we possibly can, even if they look at us like we're nuts.
    Sometime in the near future that same person will have something happen and they'll remember what was said and the light will come on.

Next thing you know they're looking for more information on sites like ALIPAC.

April
    Sovereign wrote:

That's right! We are in the fight of our lives.
    We have a responsibility to inform and educate as many people as we possibly can, even if they look at us like we're nuts.
    Sometime in the near future that same person will have something happen and they'll remember what was said and the light will come on.

Next thing you know they're looking for more information on sites like ALIPAC
    EXACTLY!!! I have already had this experience more than once and am very glad that I did not care if I looked nuts at the time.

I`m gettin` the hell out of California for several reasons, illegal population is the top of the list, a job waiting for me is second, and I`m not getting any younger, so moving closer to my siblings is third. Acually, the cost of living is closer to the top. I,m tired of living in the fast lane.
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by April
    loservillelabor wrote:

Since you're an xHooker, you might enjoy the Hooker Forum.
    I am not from Hooker. I was raised on a ranch 30 miles away!! The town closest to the ranch was taken over by Seaboard! Thanks for the forum!
    You're welcome.

Seaboard will probably be getting some attention from ICE. They arrested an illegal there recently on identity charges. The IRS was taking action against a woman for not filing taxes on her wages at Seaboard, but the person never worked at Seaboard.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    loservillelabor wrote:

You're welcome.

Seaboard will probably be getting some attention from ICE. They arrested an illegal there recently on identity charges. The IRS was taking action against a woman for not filing taxes on her wages at Seaboard, but the person never worked at Seaboard.
    I hope so, that would be wonderful. That whole area is overflowing with illegals.

April
    mkfarnam wrote:

I`m gettin` the hell out of California for several reasons, illegal population is the top of the list, a job waiting for me is second, and I`m not getting any younger, so moving closer to my siblings is third. Acually, the cost of living is closer to the top. I,m tired of living in the fast lane.
    I am happy that you are moving to a place that will suit you better. It sounds/looks like a very nice little town and far away from the fast lane. It reminds me of one town in the Oklahoma Panhandle that has fortunately remained fairly safe from the invasion, since it is a college town .

Here it is:
    http://www.ktul.com/news/stories/1206/379287.html

Maybe we could get a few letters off asking ICE to make a sweep in there.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast