Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Trump on 'Bad' Illegals: 'Day One of My Presidency, They're Getting Out'

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Trump on 'Bad' Illegals: 'Day One of My Presidency, They're Getting Out'

Wednesday, August 19, 2015 08:10 PM

By: Greg Richter

Donald Trump says he'll be shipping out criminal illegal immigrants on "Day One" of his presidency.

Trump took questions from reporters on Wednesday in Derry, New Hampshire, where he was immediately asked about his promise to deport illegal immigrants before allowing some to return legally.

"It starts with getting the bad ones," Trump said pointing to illegal immigrant gang members in Baltimore and Chicago.

"Day one. If I win, day one of my presidency, they're getting out. We're getting them out. We're getting them out fast," Trump said.

He reiterated that the among his plans to curb illegal immigration will be building a larger border wall that Mexico will pay for.

"It is going to be a real wall, not a toy wall like we have right now that is 10 feet tall and it's a fence," he said. "We are going to have a real wall."

Trump said he wants people to immigrate into the United States, but wants "people of great talent," and, "they have to come in legally."

He also addressed questions about whether the 14th Amendment to the Constitution, which guarantees citizenship at birth, applied to children of illegal immigrants as it has long been applied.

"Changing the 14th Amendment would take years and years. It's a long, drawn-out process," he said. "But many people, many of the great scholars say anchor babies are not covered.

"We're going to find out."

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/don.../19/id/670921/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think the strong message of "On day one of my Presidency, they're getting out." will also send a strong message especially when they start deporting fast without all of these needless delays and with that announcement, I agree that many will pack up and leave on their own. We know from all crime that this type of enforcement works for many, not all of course. Trump will still have to drag millions of them out kicking and screaming, but I believe he can and will get them out, the easy way or the hard way or a combination of both, especially if he pushes Trey Gowdy's bill that acknowledges and authorizes states rights to use 800,000 existing state and local police officers to help enforce US immigration law.

That bill number is 1148 in the US House of Representatives.
    Latest Title: Michael Davis, Jr. in Honor of State and Local Law Enforcement Act
    Sponsor: Trey Gowdy
    Co-Sponsors: 40
    Last edited by Judy; 08-20-2015 at 01:52 PM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn